Talented And Fabulous Teen Writers : Forum : introduce yourself here!

[reply] [quote]

introduce yourself here!

15 Years Ago

Hi everyone!

I'm Trina! I'm actually new to Writer'sCafe. I just got into it a few weeks ago. After realizing it was a great program, I love it! I'm currently working on a story so keep looking into it and read it soon!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi Trina, i'm Amelia. i've been on here a while and enjoy Writers Cafe a lot. hope you like it too.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi! My name is LeeAnne! I love to write poetry. I am 14 years old.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey guys, Im Hannah!! Im new here, and to writers cafe.. I also have a webook ^^
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

What it do yall! lol. My name is Terica and I'm currently new on this website. I love to write poems about everyday things like love, drama, a boyfriend, friendship, or just any other topic that comes to mind. Hope you guys enjoy some of my writings but I haven't started on it yet.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well I'm not sure if I posted yet or not, so hey everyone!

Do me a favor and check out my work? Pretty please with sugar on top? And bacon?

"When people don't express themselves, they die one piece at a time"
~Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi all...

I'm Siya! And well, I've joined you guys just now. It'd be fun to talk about just teen stuff for a while...lolz

I see some great writings so I'm off to read them. Hope you all will read some of mine too...hehehe

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Madison and I love to write any fiction but fantasy is my speacility.
[reply] [quote]

Re: introduce yourself here!

11 Years Ago

Heya! I'm Bryn! I totally don't know what else to say? I've been writing for 6 years, I'm 14 and from Down Under. I've been dying to work on a Collabaritve story with someone. Co-Authors? Ya know? Even if it's only over email or something? It'd be great, but one can dream! Anywho! Pop up and say hi!