Team Renfield : Forum : butterfly phobia

butterfly phobia

13 Years Ago

omg I almost fell outa my chair when I read in your note about your fear of butterflies I have an extreme fear of moths and butterflies..I mean its so extreme that if a moth gets in my house and im alone i will go outside and wait sometimes all night if it so happens butterflies too I know its a crazy thing i dont mind spiders... snakes unless their posion of course but I find dragon flies beautiful and charming...its funny the things we sumtimes have phobias about lol nice to know im not alone -DannyLynne

Re: butterfly phobia

13 Years Ago

It makes me happy I'm not alone. I'm okay with moths, but butterflies... Urgh, just no.

Re: butterfly phobia

13 Years Ago

OMFG.... Like, seriously, I have the exact same thing. No s***, I had to go to therapy as a child because I WOULD NOT set foot outdoors during the springtime. My phobia extends to all bugs, everything with an excess of 4 legs, but my friends and family find it hilarious that butterflies are sadly very much included in that category. I freeze up and go into panic attack mode when one gets near me, unless the uge to flee overtakes me, and then I leave unfathomable destruction in my wake as I make a hasty retreat. I climbed over a dinner table just last week to escape a cockroach that had been perched nonchalantly near my shoulder. It sucks. I need therapy...again. lol But, wow. I freaking love this writing community. I thought I was totally alone on this one. Renfieldians unite!