Team StarKid : Forum : favorite starkid production?

[reply] [quote]

favorite starkid production?

11 Years Ago

hey guys, I was just wondering, out of all the totally awesome preformances, which is your favorite? :D my favorite is Starship! :P please reply, otherwise I will have to get my zapper and set it to pew while chasing you around bug world! XP
[reply] [quote]

Re: favorite starkid production?

11 Years Ago

Wait we are meant to pick 1? This sucks royal hippogriffs! It is impossibe. I love them all for completely different reasons. HMB has the best acting I think and showcases their different voices so well. Starship has all my favourite characters and most of my favourite songs plus we finally hear Dylan sing properly *dies*. AVPS is my favourite Potter musical and has the most outragous characters (der der der) plus Nick makes his first 'StarKid' stage appearance. MAMD is just hilarious and I love all the random cameos plus Joey Richter without pants (your point is invalid.) AVPM is where it all began and I love watching it to see where they have come from (the backstages videos make me cry everytime) plus watching it truly changed my life. And (finally) LWL is probably their most impressive feat, everytime I watch it my appriciation for them just grows and grows.   Wow I ramble A LOT! But I just love them so much <3
[reply] [quote]

Re: favorite starkid production?

11 Years Ago

I feel the same way!but i just like starkid's starship a little bit more... sorry, I just love taz and up! :D they are my favorite characters in all the musicals they made. :D but other than that, I'm thinking the same thing as you livlovact! :) Team starkid for the win! XD