Team StarKid : Forum : QUOTES!!!

[reply] [quote]

QUOTES!!!

11 Years Ago

We are all a bunch of SMARTIES who think StarKid are SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT so lets share the sheer perfection with a quotes war! They winner will avoid having an accident involving their head and my zapper. And won't be shot!
[reply] [quote]

Re: QUOTES!!!

11 Years Ago

Starship! (sorry, I had to, It's my fave! :P) act 1 part 10   Up- Whoa whoa whoa! Everybody just calm down! I can tell that we're all a little bit tightly wond(I don't know how to spell that word XD sorry!), but if we express our selves through i feel statements-   Taz- ohhhhhhhh hoooo oh! you want to know, how I feel?   Up- Well of course I do taz!   Taz- I feel like...cutting open your belly...and filling it with jelly!   Tootsie, Krayonder, and Specs- *gasp*   Up-Taz, is something bothering you?   Taz- *steps back a bit.than punches up in the face*   Up-oh, ow!My mug! that hurt!   Taz- I know it hurt Up! It hurt, because you are soft now! you are so soft that you couldn't even leave a robot behind! and now we are all dead!   Up- Taz... Please...Stop....now my feelings are hurt too!   Taz-you want me to stop? hit me back! *punches up* HITAH ME BACKAH! you are like a sad,spayed little puppy. umamama. And the old Up, the Up that made me, what I am, he would have never let this happen! now I see, i see that Up, he did die in that robot war and *strokes face* I will never...get him back....*rips off mustache*   Up, Tootsie,Specs,and Krayonder- *gasp*   Up- My mustache! You ripped it off! you ripped off my moustache!   Taz- *puts on mustache* I am in charge of this mission now! anyone who wants to live...come with me!   Tootsie-I'm sorry sir, she's got the mustache now. *kisses head* I love you!       I know this isn't one single quote, but I just feel like they are all good quotes that are only fantastic when they are together.... you can disqualify me if you want, IDC. :D do you want me to redo this and put fave quote from every musical?????
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

lol such an awesome scene! I love you too Tootsie, I love you too. Its not really a contest but i kinda phrased itt likes it was. opps. ok now it is a contest.   Quotes of any length, 1 quote per post. Last post is always winning. If you concede auto loss. Try not to repat quotes but no penelty if you do. Try to keep it going.   Are you ready to go?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by livlovact
lol such an awesome scene! I love you too Tootsie, I love you too. Its not really a contest but i kinda phrased itt likes it was. opps. ok now it is a contest.   Quotes of any length, 1 quote per post. Last post is always winning. If you concede auto loss. Try not to repat quotes but no penelty if you do. Try to keep it going.   Are you ready to go?

okay, so that means I can put as many quotes as I want, but Only if I post one at a time? is that right? sorry, I'm kinda stupid... :P and why does the person with the last post win? still, I'm stupid... :P any who, I think I'll stick with Doing Starship, seeing as I know every line by heart. :D

Starship Act 1 Part 4

Taz- Alright people! you heard it! this is a rescue mission. get your sappers and set them to Pew! pew pew. pew pew.
Krayonder- woah! Hey Taz, your pretty tough for a chic.
Taz- I was just  going to say the same thing about you!
Krayonder- wooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Taz- Specs!
Specs- Yes Lieutenant?
Taz- Scan the surface of this Planet. I wanna know what's going on down there.
Specs- Ill try Lieutenant, but gamma storms is messing with my equipment. My spectrometer readings are of the wazooooooo!
Tootsie- whoooooie! Oh! excuse me little girl, I'm new, and I was just wonderin'... what's this? *holds up zapper*
Taz- Ugh! That's your Zapper!
Tootsie- What's that?
Taz- That's a gun Stupid! You shot stuff with it!
Tootsie- Oh,that's not what I was usin' it for...sorry! You see, where I come from, Farm Planet, we don't have or know much of nothin'. that's why I joined the Starship Rangers. I mean, today alone, I found out that this Is a gun! And I saw the Empirical Proof, that science killed God. It's comforting to know that he was once alive though. I like to think that when he died, he went to heaven!
Taz- Hey! You better get out of my face ese, I'm prepping for a rescue mission.
Tootsie- Oh! I know, I know! I'm assigned to the rescue mission too! Hey, My Name is Tootsie Noodles!
Taz- *has a What the F*ck look on her face* ...The Hell kinda name is that?

Yeah. I know all that from memory. your jealous I know. :P XD IS it strange that I know every line from Starship? Especially Taz's? oh well :D
I less than three all of you! Hugs and butterfly kisses, your Draco! :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Haha nice. Maybe stick with shorter quotes ;D The last post wins cus it means the person who keeps it going is always winning
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

haha, sorry... :P I just like longer ones:P and that makes sense :D have you noticed that only you and me are posting and answering BTW? Or am I being paranoid?

starship (sorry, fave musical. and I know every line :P) act 1 part 10

Tootsie- I'm sorry sir, she's got the mustache now. *kisses top of head* I LUV you!

Up- I love you too tootsie...I love you too.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Wait Toby's in the Hot Girls? That doesn't even make sense, he s not a hot girl
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

snape: what happened to headmaster zefron poster?

umbridge: oh, I took it down. Taylor launtner's my man!

snape: you horrid b***h!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Harry: I'M IN A RAGE! This is the maddest I've ever been!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

ron: It's hermione...It's just like...I can't get her out of my head...every time I look at her,I get these pains in my chest and I know its her fault... THAT B***H!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

On farm planet your first name is what you do and your second name is what you like ;)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

snape: and just once... just one time... I wanted to take your mum...'s boobies, and put them on my face...and go bulalabluh!!!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

A horcrux could be anything like a pair of glasses or a butt-hole
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

draco- squirt? no thanks, I think I'll stay dehydrated!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

You got a phone call motherfucka
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

*riiinnnnnnnngggggggggg*
Dumbledore: Oh god damnit!
Snape: what?
Dumbledore: It's a text, from Umbridge! It says- we need to talk, colleen, right parenthesis. Ohhhhhhh...
Snape *laughs* oh, I do not envy you!
*Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg*
Snape: oh, I'm sorry, that's me. What the devil?!
Dumbledore: what?
Snape: It's a BBM from Umbridge! Are u with Dumbledore? Did he get my text? Now you drag me into this?
*Umbridge walks in* Umbridge: Hey, did you get my text?
Dumbledore: oh yeah, uh yeah....
Umbridge: well you didn't text me back!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Oh Goyle Rules!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alfred:welcome home sir! *smiles*
Batman:UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!