Teen Life : Forum : What is love to you?

What is love to you?

14 Years Ago

Okay I'm just truly curious about what people think love is because I was having an argument with my friends bout it so I wanna know what you people think....

-Rhiannon

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hmm.. love. It's a complicated topic. Well i believe in true love and love at first sight, but somtimes love can be hard and painful... To me love is just another mystery of life. Some people can find it and some can't.

So far i had no experience of love so i can't tell you much. But one think i know for sure is that there is always a lover for someone. It just hard to find then.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love is a very complicaded topic its so hard to explain but if u love someone u think about them constantly, ur blind to anyone else , and u just want that person, thats the way I felt.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love is

L oneliness and lust � When you�re

O blivious to all around you � It�s a

V ixen of scorn and happiness

E motion that can�t be explained

Love Just IS

I think that love just is. I wrote that in a second. As trying to explain what I ment. Love is confusing. Love is good and bad. Love makes you blind. Lets you lose and find yourself at the same time. Love is one big contradiction. But it is a wild ride :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love to me is being willing to die for a particular person.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love is when you know someone so perfectly, that despite all of the bad things that person can do, you still feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, even if it only meant to listen to their breathing, or laying in the arms of your beloved one... Or knowing that you can find happiness in just watching them smile.

Love is a complicated feeling, and it is the simplest of feelings. Love is the reason to live, the only reason to live.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I think love is when you know someone better than you know yourself, and when you understand their way of thinking. I think a love like this can only happen once in your life. Love is when you see someone as perfect because of their imperfections. Love is trust and hope and belief. <3

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love... it is complicated like all the others say.
There is also different kinds of love
In love with someone means you would put their best interests ahead of your and would be willing to die for them.
Loving a friend is like having them close as family

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Love is confusing. But it can be a trick of the mind. We can love someone just because we think we have to. Or because we have been around that person so long. You can have forced love.

Or 

Lust. Love and lust often get confused. But how do we know the difference? Is it when we finally get that person and it just doesn�t seem right anymore? We only wanted them because we couldn�t have them. Is it the thrill of the chase that we loved? And our prey just what we lusted after.

Or

Love for that one other person. The one you can�t be without. The one that even if it seems wrong you love them any way. You would die for them. You would hurt just so they didn�t have to.

Or

Love for family. They were there, with us. Even if it wasn�t good they were still there. Their blood runs in our veins. But is that love? Or forced love.

Or

Love for a friend. The ones that are with you thick and thin. And you love them like they were your family. Like their blood is yours. Their pain is yours. Their happiness is yours.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

When you fall in love it is a temporary madness.It erupts like an earthquake and then it subsides, and when it subsides you have to make a decision.

You have to work out weither or not your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part, because this is, what love is.

Love is not breathlessness, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. That is just being in love, which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left after the passion of being in love has burned out.

It doesn’t sound very exiting now does it? oh...but it is...to wake up knowing that you have someone you cannot lose, because if you do you know that you will both hold a grief that no doctor or amount of medication can mend.

You may not know this but I am not a religious person and yet I believe if there is a wound we should heal it. If someone has a pain we can cure we must search until we find them. That if we are still alive, then it must be for a reason. Dont fight your destiny live it, love without holding back, and every chance you get, give everything you have. Don’t give up...you’ll make it through.