I like to get lost
I like hiding in corners
I like all things dark and mysterious
I'm not like you
I hate all those girls who act like clones
Your all stupid and can die in hell
If you hate me then leave
There is no point hanging around trying to get a reaction out of me
You will eventually get one, but it wont be pleansant for you.

That's Me.

xxx

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi there I am Jacqueline.   If you want to know my whole life story I'll publish it, it's a little interesting I guess.  I'm new to writerscafe.  I don't get along with my family and I don't get along with most people because they are cookie-cutters of each other and I hate that.  I'm independent, I do things how I want to do them and I don't care what people say.  I'm fifteen and hoping to go to college next year and study English or writing, psychology, and philosophy.  I hate my father and I do not get along with my mother.  They are divorced and both remarried.  My mother has two children with her new husband which are (naturally) the favorites which I don't really mind.  I like to fly under the radar when it comes to parents.  I write almost everything but I only put some of it online because some of it is just too gruesome or whatever. 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

So my names Justin D. Here it is, I am really alone where i live and voice my opinions through my writing because no one else wants to listen. I am usually a happy person on the outside because hassling others is too much. I live in ohio yet I owuld much rather be in florida. I can promise that if you send me a request for a poem ill critique it to the best of my abilities, but i wont critique stories or anything because i cant hold an intrest in them. But i am a very friendly person and get along with all types. Hope we can be friends :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Melanie; I am fifteen, sixteen in October. I can’t say I have a very hard life. I am a normal teenage girl with too much drama from other people in her life.

I have recently moved from my life-long home in California and now live in a small city in North Carolina. It was a really big culture shock for me, but I have lived here for a little over a year now.

I love to read and listen to music. I sing and play the piano. Writing for me right now is a hobby, I never intended for people to think I could get my works published, but that seems like a good idea in the long run.

<3

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey hey hey. My name is Lauren and I'm 14(15 in February =) ) I've been on Writer's Cafe for over a year.
  My passions are writing, reading, learning, and exploring. I love writing because it's a great way to express yourself and just...help you feel better. I love reading because you can travel to far off places without ever leaving the comfort of your bedroom. I adore learning because, hey, why wouldn't I? lol. And I love exploring because exploring usually leads to adventure...Something my life seems very deprived of at times.
  I don't really have any problems other than the typical teenage girl stuff. But I try to steer clear of that at all costs. I can not stand people who's lives revolve around everyone's drama. It just...annoys me.
  I'm starting high school at Robert A. Millikan High School on September 9th. I'm very nervous but extremely excited about it at the same time. Nobody from my middle school is going to be going there with me so I see this as a new beginning. A chance to meet new people and have more fun then ever!(but of course I could never forget my other friends...We are definitely going to be keeping in touch. :)
  So there you have it; my life in a nut shell(as of this moment).

~Lauren

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hey, im john and im 17 years old... i just started my senior year in high school
i have been writing my whole life... but really got into it around age 14 or 15
i am also a musician, i play guitar and piano and mess around on drums occasionally
i play guitar in a band, but were going through a hard time and will probably break up very soon
i dont really know what to write for this.... they just asked me to write an introduction... xD

i write mainly poetry i guess... but lately ive been moving to more short story type stuff and im working on my first novel too!!! (which i hope to finish by the time im 18)

i hope to be an author when i grow up... along with other things
so hopefully one day youll see my name, "john mcgrael", in a bookstore and youll know that ive lived my dreams

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, I�m spreadtheawesome. As far as the internet is concerned, that is my real name. It�s not a safety thing or anything glam like that � I just feel more comfortable that way. My life is average, and it�s a sign of my extreme nerdiness that my username is stolen directly from the catchphrase of one of my favourite authors who happens to also be a vlogger: John Green. I also love Nora Roberts, Miriam Toews, Alice Sebold and Jodi Picoult.

The only thing I�ve ever been labelled as is nerdy, and I embrace that. My parents pushed me towards math and the sciences early in life, and I did show a natural affinity for them, but I prefer words. They are, without a doubt, my passion. I love music too. I play guitar and clarinet, and my closest friends are all band geeks. I also recently took up photography.

My best friend is like a sister to me, even though I already have two. She writes, and plays French horn. Her life is a lot darker and more turbulent than mine, and I try to be there for her.

Sorry I rambled. I�m already in love with writerscafe.org. Haven�t posted much yet.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

well where to start. I am 17, im a boy. my name is Donovan but i dont use that name so please call me Geki. I love reading and writing,mostly books and poetry. My b***h a*s father left me when i was really small and im just a normal boy, except that i have anger problems and thats really it.Also i have a problem that i need help with but am to shy to ask or post it so if u think u can help send me a message.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Megan, I am a 14 year old bisexual goth/grunge/emo/punk chick. I love music, reading and writing (obviously :P) I used to be a cutter, but stopped after a few times because I was tired of trying to hide my scars. I am shy, and atheist, hate my family, and most of the the world.  My parents are emotionally and mentally abusive, and that's really hard to deal with, and if they found out that I cut my wrists, it would make things much worse. I like being alone, and don't really think my friends are very good, but I would avoid them even if they were. I've always wanted to write a book, but whenever I start, I get bored with the idea and stop after the first handfull of pages. I think that's all......*shrug*

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Okay, uhh... Hi, I'm Triniti J. I am a 15 year old girl. I had a nice childhood, well, as much as I can remember of it, I think something traumatic might have happend, but I don't know. In sixth grade, my life went to hell. I got into some stuff that was way above my head, and I have not fully recovered from it. I believe in God, but I am afraid that the way I am living is not a good reflection of that faith. I have tried to commit suicide, but I have always been pulled back from the edge, someimes through music and sometimes throuh self preservation. I have thoughts of suicide every hour for at least 10 to 15 minutes. I am a slam poet, and make most of my poetry on spot. I like writing some down though so I can fine tune it. I  have been classified as emo, and I write mostly dark poetry, some light, and I am getting into fiction writing. I am your go to girl for beta reading and reviewing. I love all types of music and I am a loner by habit and nature, but I attract alot of people. I have recently become addicted to Fable 2, and I am interested in getting into role playing, can anyone help me? I suffer from depression and paranoia, and at times it can become very frustrating. I have isolated myself from alot of family members, and I really don't care. I also have a tendency to ramble. I think I am going to put the rest of my thoughts into my About Me spot. If you have any questions about me, you can send me a message. I look forward to being part of this group. Ciao!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Alexa. I have 2 siblings. One brother and a sister. I love volleyball, animals, writing, reading and God. I'm 13. My birthday is Oct. 6. Lol, I have a boring life, sorry.: )
Uhhh......I'm in 8th grade, because I had to turn 14 on or before Oct. 5, which kind of sucks, if I was only born one day earlier I would be in high school. But oh well, I love my friends and wouldn't skip a grade for anything.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My nickname is Nikki Neon and I am 15 years old. I live in the United States. I will just cut to the chase. When I was 11 I started to cut myself. It was not very much or very often. I cut because I thought my father did not love me. Then I realized that I did not care at all because I did not love him. When I was 12-14 I was suicidal. I would hide scissors in my room and used to cut myself, still. I would take out my anger on other people and i was not easy to get along with. But then I realized I wanted my stepdad to adopt me and he will when i m 18. I am no longer cutting because I don't need too. Sometimes I think about killing myself but i know I have too much to live for. I discovered MCR shortly before I told my birth father I wanted to be adopted and they really saved my life. They got me into a bunch of different bands and gave me different vices and outlets to express myself. Now I write and constantly listen to music to take away the pain. I am a much happier person now and I am glad that I am alive and well to be able to write. So, thank you to my dad and My Chemical Romance for giving me reasons to live. And writing. Writing is truly a reason to live. I have friends now just as fucked up as me and I am a uniqe individual. Hated by all, loved by few. That's me! :) Glad everyday to be alive.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey, my name's Breezie. I've lived in Ohio my entire life. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school. I started writing poetry in the 6th grade. I write poems and songs, and I've tried to write stories but never finish them. I've been on WC since I was 13, but I took a break after the "crash." (Where everyone's writing was deleted.) I'm really into writing, music, art, and theatre. So basically the arts I guess. XD I'm into pretty much any and all kinds of music. I grew up on Monty Python's Flying Circus and it's been my obsession for as long as I can remember. I'm also really into Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Douglas Adams was a genius. The Beatles are my favorite band. I'm kind of known for being a bit odd, but I don't mind. haha Ummm...that's about it.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

YO! Name's Sidney. Im a girl. I'm boring. I read, write, draw (you can see some of my drawings in my photo thingy. I scanned them and put em up of you wanna see dem), play sports (BASKETBALL and softball. Basketb is my favorite.). Umm.. I'm really talkitive, I'm 12, in 7th grade, can't get a stupid boyfriend (-_-), uuhhhhhhhhh... I don't know. I'm boring, and HATE talking bout myself. I'm shy, so yeah... Even though I talk a LOT I have to know the person, before I start being myself. Well.. I'm shy SOMETIMES. hehe :)

I write WAYYY too much. Like... WAY too much. I totally piss my teachers off xD It's hilarious. And I draw too much too.... I was drawing a sea horse in my LA class, and my teacher, who is the AWESOMEST teacher EVER, was talking, and I was still drawing, and he stopped, took my drawing and showed the whole class and started teasing me about thinking about unicorns and sea horses. By the way, I am SOOOO not a girly girl, or one of those crayzee chicks that absolutely LOVE pink. I hate pink. Unless it's with the color black. So yeah.

Fav color : BLACK... DUH

Fav song : No idea. I have tooooo many.

Fav food : No idea. I eat too much (yet.. I'm still skinny...)

Fav book : Too many.

Fav animal : Real animal; KITTY!!! Fantasy animal; I have to say an evil dragon. No good ones. Good dragons SUCK.

Fav... I can't think of anything else anymore soooo... Yeah. Oh, I listen to metal (usually death metal), annnd rock. But like... Not the old rock, or the rock that sounds retarded. The cool rock. Not the retarded rock.

Hmm.. This is a long.. "summary". I don't like to talk about myself. I just like to talk. SOOOO.... I let you guys take over, and I won't do a long thingy like this again. Not promising, just saying. I'll try not to. So... BYE BYE!!!

--HAZE

p.s. Even though it seems like it, I'm not emo or goth. So yeah. Just your regular depressed person. I get really depressed, but I don't cut myself or do anything crayzee like that. I have a friend like that, but hes awesome, so yeah. And hot, but hey... He doesn't know I think that... hehe. OOOH. And I have done counsleing before, and for the people who havent done counsuleing and are thinking about doing it, heres a warning. If you don't like people that think they know EVERYTHING about you, or ask you a lot of personal questions, or are really boring (like me), or are a know-it-all.... Don't get into counsuleing. I quit. I couldn't take it. And I was only 8! Oh well... I hate talking about my feelings, unless its with someone like the guy I think is hot, ooorrrr my best friend Cheyanne. The guy that I think is hot is Jesse, if anyone cares. So yeah. Just a note added on :) Have a good day, and thanks for reading this, if you did haha.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

im John McGrael
(i hope you see my name on a book in a book store some day)

im 17 years old
i live in Atlanta, GA
(in the US)

as i see it every writer has some kind of pain that they write about...
... mine comes form my emotionally abusive stepmom who has been a major part of my life for 8 years

i write mainly poetry... but lately ive been doing some short stories and im working on a novel

i play guitar in a metal band
i play piano
i mess around on drums a little bit
im going to major in music when i go to college

music and writing are the only things that make sense sometimes

if you want to get to really know me, come talk to me
im always open to meeting new people, and im pretty friendly
also, if you need someone to talk to, im here
(my friends use me as that person allll the time, im getting good at it)

:)

(i was just reading through the other introductions... and i realized i already posted on about a month ago... so yeah..., but this ones better so im keeping it)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi. My name is Abby. I'm 16 years old.

I started writing a little over a year ago and just recently finished a first draft for a novel. I'm super excited about it and really wish I would stop finding advice that says "take a few weeks off before revising to gain professional disatnce." I would very much like to just hurry up and edit so that I can let my sister read it.

Anyway, I'm really excited about the group and can't wait to get to know everyone. I'm really horrible with all things technology, so I've never joined anything like this.

If you would like to know more about me just read my 'About Me'. Or just ask.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm Leah. 19 and engaged. I'm in college right now, and it's all right. I'm studying religion and theater, and I want too open up a Christian children's theater. Yes, I believe in God. He is my #1.

The arts are my passion. I'm a writer (obviously), a singer, a photographer, a cinematographer, a singer, an actress, and a director. I like to draw and such, but I don't think I'm all that good at it. I WILL be a famous writer one day, so look out for me in the future.

I suffer from BPD. I've been cutting since 9, and I'm off and on trying to kick the habit. I go through my bouts of depression, but I have my happy times too. I just need to keep them around longer. I'm unique and maybe a bit insane, but I'm fine to be around.

So that's me in a tiny nutshell. Nice to meet ya. <3

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi I'm Theresa I live in New York and according to my age I am no longer a teen, but I write young adult books and my fondest memories are from my teen years. I went through a lot especially with my friends and I can pretty much say to all the posts I have read that I understand and if I didn't go through a particular struggle personally I had a friend who did. I had times where I thought that life sucked and questioned if it was really worth it and now looking back I realize it was. I love to write and have been doing it for as long as I can remember. I decided to do the college thing and maybe try to start a career in Marketing, but am now realizing that Marketing is not my dream and never has been. Writing has always been my life. I want to write books that teenagers can relate to and feel that they are not alone in the world, which I had felt more times then not. I just finished my first book "Forever Ours" it's loosely based on me and my friends at fifteen and my first love. I am starting the sequel now and the characters are in a darker place and are dealing with struggles such as bulimia, failing grades, parents divorcing and a boyfriend having to decide if he should leave his girlfriend behind for the college of his choice. I'm hoping to make it a four book series that will just get more intense as the books go on. I would love to hear your opinions and if you want me to read anything of yours please let me know, I would be more then happy too.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

well i have a lot of nicknames but my favorite is Shellz so you can call me that C: im in high school and live in the US. i just recently started writing and i have a passion for drawing and music.

the begining of my life was rough with family prolbems and other things. i have a mild depression, im anti-social, a loner im not very close with my family but my friends mean alot to me. :)

Re: Introduction's

11 Years Ago

So I'm new. But I won't be for long. I hope to become involved in the site and make sure that everyone knows who I am (Not in a stuck-up way, but hopefully someone will come along and think "Oh my! What a great writer!" Or not. Whatever. :)). 

I'm going to be a sophomore in high school next year, on the cheer quad, taking honors classes, and writing like crazy. 

I'm really not a typical teenager (at least that's what everyone else tells me). I don't like going out and partying (but I have written about wild parties), I have no idea how to flirt, unless it's with someone I don't like. But I could be head over heels in love with a guy, and still not know how to flirt. 
I don't watch TV very often, or play video games at all. I mostly read and write, if I'm not hanging out with friends, or at cheer practice. 
Religion, to me, is very important. I'm Catholic, and was just confirmed this April. :) My friend (who is a Jehovah's Witness) comes by on most Saturday mornings and we just discuss our beliefs. 
One main reason that others don't consider me a typical teenager (and I don't consider myself a typical teenager either) is because I think like an adult. My parents were divorced 3 years ago, and I've stepped in to fill the place of the missing parent. It actually started four years ago, when my mom was in the hospital on bed rest with her pregnancy. I was Mom to my little brother for two months, and the mindset never really left me. Before I make a decision, the first thing that I think about is "If Lawson and Jolie found out that I did this, what would they think of me?" So that's one of the reasons I'm not always out partying and drinking and doing drugs (another is because I know that I can be really successful in this life if I don't screw it up). 

Oh, and I like talking to people. A lot. I can talk about the good things, the bad things, and everything in between to anyone who'll listen. But I also try to be a good listener (even though i don't always have the best advice) as well. 

That's the basics of me. :)

next Next Page
last Last Page