The Atheist Group : Forum : No Subject

[reply] [quote]

No Subject

14 Years Ago

This is a poem/punk rant I wrote a long while ago based around the lords prayer.

It's called Atheist and i thought it would make a good contribution to the group! Enjoy.

Atheist

Our Father who art in heaven-

Allow us War Games- millions die in your name.

Thy will be done with the bullets from my gun

And we rule this earth as you do in heaven

Give us this day, our daily dead

Forgive us our trespasses- as we despatch those who trespass against us

And lead us not into temptation, but into oil rich nations

We claim this Kingdom with an archaic story, we will not relinquish the power and the glory;

Forever and ever?

I hate the self righteous, sanctimonious, patriarchal savagery you dare call �faith�

Centuries of persecution, murder and rape; controlling through fear of an all-knowing wraith.

The superstitious terror of pre-history times, parading false idols as you cover up your crimes.

The �evil� condemned to eternal damnation- on Gods� Judgement Day power demonstration.

Repent! Recant! On your knees sycophant! To suck off the Holy Ghost.

Drink His cum- with the rest of the scum- in the blood and body toast.

Like throwbacks from the middle ages, indoctrinating for Gods Crusaders.

War mongering morons and repressed paedophiles- YOU are the devils that tempt humankind!

You are the ones who remained so complicit- pledging faith to a fable while our world turned to s**t.

Religion is evil- all �Gods� must die, to make way for the Messiah who would be you and I.

Burn all the churches and smash synagogues- F**k off to Allah- blow up His mosques.

I will not accept a faith that breeds fear- I�ve no time for your lies- you�re not welcome here.

All that you�ve given this world is hate- from the dopes to the popes you�re a real waste of space.

You are Jihad- the war on terror- you are the greatest of all human error.

You are the ones who turn up with tanks and build great divides upon the West Bank.

You are the ones from the Inquisition that murdered the freedom and beauty of women.

You are the ones who beseeched to your lord, that heathens like me should die by your sword.

Betrothed to a life of self-flagellation, purging your sins in a sad imitation,

Of a spiritual being- a puritan runt- I hope your God loves you, cos� I know you�re a c**t.

So f**k your religion and f**k you too! Your God is a lie and that lie is so you.

Ahem!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Now THIS is what I EXPECTED to read in a group called Atheist!!  Awesome write by the way, can easily hear these words put to your music. 
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!! I LOVED IT!! best poem in the history of forever! your poem totally represents what this group is all about. thank you for sharing it.