The Bipolar Raiders-Race For a Cure : Forum : Please Introduce yourselves he..

Please Introduce yourselves here

12 Years Ago

Hi my name is Denise, and I would like to welcome you all to my new group. I am 47 years old, and have been diagnosed with Bipolar about 5 years ago.   I know that everyone has questions about their mental disorders, but we are trying to find the answers to the questions first. Only when we can find the answers to our questions, we can try to find a cure. And I hope that when we do that everyone in the world will be in a better situation than we are now.   So please introduce yourselves and we will try the best that we can to find the answers together. I am only one person, but I can't do it alone, but we as a group can do this together.    

Re: Please Introduce yourselves here

12 Years Ago

Hello, I am Donna from Illinois. I am 46 years old, a breast cancer survivor, no kids just my dogs. I have five of them to share my life with.I  am just a simple country girl. My interests vary from travel, nature, flea markets, auctions,yard sales,cooking out, sewing,writing, internet and music. I suffer with PTSD.

Hello

12 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Veronica (pebblesbaby). I live in Louisiana with my wonderful boyfriend. Isuffer from PTSD and depression. I also have fibromyalgia and severe authritis keeping me from doing all the things I love to do, but I try at my best to do them!! I enjoy fishing, cooking, horror movies, animals, internet and making others happy!!

12 Years Ago

Hello everyone, My name is marc. I'm 35 and I have major depression and might be bipolar, I'm not sure which right now. I love poetry and books. I like starwars, and hellboy. I'm happy to be apart of this group. I just found out my uncle has lung cancer so I'm a little sad right now.

12 Years Ago

Hello, I am a poetess.  I suffer from psychosis, and depression, and an anxiety disorder.It is my hope to encourage others in this group as well as be encouraged.

12 Years Ago

FallenWingz from AP...cape Town, South africa, loves reading and writing. Outdoor life especially the rain seeing as we have winter here now.