The Bloodstained Razors : Forum : Self harming

Self harming

12 Years Ago

Ok, i now love this group, since people are out there like us and we are not alone. And we need to stick together becuz people treat us like some kind of cruel joke :(
Beth :3

Re: Self harming

12 Years Ago

People do treat us like a joke... They think we are whinners when we actually are deeply hurt and scarred by something in our life... ~Tanaya

12 Years Ago

It's true.
It's their fault that people are like that, and they only make it worse.

12 Years Ago

By bullying us and being mean and making our lives hell they make it so much worse... They make us what we are...

12 Years Ago

I know how you all feel. In high school I felt so distant from everyone. Even now I feel like everyone keeps their distance from me.

8 Years Ago

I know how all of you feel. But for me I think the one causing me to cut was myself. I was letting everybody get to me. I just couldn't let go of all that pain that they were causing. Now I quit hopefully I quit for good, but it's not easy. I can't cut anymore because I promise someone not to. I'm just not used to not cutting. It has been four months since I last cut.

8 Years Ago

omg im so glad i found this group please message me or add me as a friend to hear my story, get reviews, or just talk