The Candy Bandits!!!!!! :D : Forum : Question for y'all. :D

Question for y'all. :D

11 Years Ago

Okay, I figured to get the ball rolling, I ought to ask just a few fairly simple questions, that can get a whole bunch of fun, interesting answers. ^_^ Here goes: #1. Who is your ultimate dream guy? (Funny and quirky characteristics are greatly appreciated, along with the normal stuff) XD #2. If you were meeting said guy for the first time, how would it happen and where would you be? (Again, if you enivision it being somewhat funny/embarrassing, like tripping over your own feet, those details are greatly welcomed!) #3. If you could change your name to anything you wanted it to be, what would you change it to? ;)

Re: Question for y'all. :D

11 Years Ago

Oh gosh. You just HAD to ask that question didn't you....LOL, I'll answer if you answer first. XD

11 Years Ago

ALLY. XDXD That had to be the question you asked?
Hehe, I'll answer if Suki answers. *whistles innocently*

11 Years Ago

#1 SEBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I claim him first!!!!!!!!!!

11 Years Ago

LOL I guess I should answer seriously. XD Hmmmm....*thinks about it* Darn. :/ Why must there be so many anime guys I like? As for #3....I really wish I could change my name to Breezy. XD

11 Years Ago

Chickens. *makes 'bawcking' noises while flapping bent arms* ........................... Ahem. Anywho..... My ideal guy is a dark haired, tan, bright eyed cowboy, with good old Western manners and Wrangler's. 8) He owns a horse ranch in a little town, and loves to go riding every day. He's a hard worker, has a good sense of humor, loves kids, and has very nice, toned arms. XD I would also love it if hebqould break out into song with me sometimes, and we could dance and belt out songs at the top of our lungs while making goofy faces at each other. XP Oh yeah, he's got a really great smile too, and, most importantly, loves me!!!! Spastickness and all. ^_^* There, I did it. Now you have no excuse. >:)

11 Years Ago

XD I think we both know what my answer is gonna be. LOL. AND I KNOW YOURS.

But if I had to be realistic.....*starts thinking*

*only comes up with fictional guys*

11 Years Ago

Ahhh, sorry. My paragraphs aren't working right. -___-

11 Years Ago

Man. How long has it been since we chatted so continuosly like this? I'll go get Aisha and  Amrah to get here too.

Hmmm...my perfect guy? OH GOSH I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I'VE READ TOO MUCH MANGAAAAAA!!! *cries*

He has to have every characteristic that all my favorite manga characters have. XDDDDD

LOL, okay. *cough*

FOr real now.

He
Has
To
Have

COOKIES. 0_0

11 Years Ago

TEE-HEE. Suki's pressuring me to answer. >.> So. Black hair, any eye color other than brown and smart, with a sense of wit/sarcasm. And able to play either the violin or the piano. Preferably not too great with sports. (cuzitotallyfailatsports)

11 Years Ago

*slaps Jazz*

NO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

*holds fingers back* No matter how much I want to post one. XD

11 Years Ago

I want a guy who likes to read as much as I do. XD Loves the outdoors, camping, and cats. XD XD One who won't think I some little helpless girl, and instead he'll push me out of the plane when I try to chicken out. Looks aren't a big deal (unless he's just down right ugly XD) I only care about what kind of heart he has, and someone who'll love for me and all my craziness.

11 Years Ago

*sees Jazz' s pic* OMG O.O *fangirls to death*

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Summer'sBreeze

I KNOW RIGHT. ARTY'S SO CUTE IN THAT. *coughs*

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jasmine Thousand

Is that from the grafic novel?

11 Years Ago

Okay. So. Jazzy's making me answer for real. XD

Hmm...

Looks don't matter to me (too much)  :) Should have strong religious faith, and share my values, although if we're opposite in other things, it'd be kinda interesting. SHOULD TAKE MY CRAZINESS.

And my junk food addiction
Should always be ice cream in the house.

Dedicated and sweet, strong and supportive, and someone I can lean on. Respects me and truly cares for me. Someone I can genuinely have fun with no matter what the situation.

Meeting...umm.....

OMG it'd be so funny if we met cuz I slipped on a banana peel. SO CLASSIC.

I haven't really thought farther than that. In Islam as we don't date, we only have a relationship after marriage, and that includes everything from dates, to holding hands. ANd marriage is a far aways, so I haven't thought of much (eh, I'm a hopeless romantic though.)  LOLOL THAT'S WHY I HAVE MY HAREM. *looks around to make sure Aisha isn't lurking* 

11 Years Ago

Is that from the grafic novel?

Sadly no. This is what Arty looks like in the graphic novel:

Kinda like a vampire, sadly.

Um...Ew