The Collaborative Writing Group : Forum : Idea for a new contest! Need y..

Idea for a new contest! Need your input!!!

16 Years Ago

Write a story or poem about Wedding Vows with a twist of some kind. A twist that is unusal and/or something the reader wouldn't be expecting with Wedding Vows.

What do you think? Any ideas about this, changing, adding to, etc. etc. etc. ?

I thought this would be a neat contest since June is just around the corner.

Ya'll have a great day,
Brenda Sue

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I like the suggestion Brenda. It would be interesting to see what others think too. Come on....add your thoughts and ideas.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The wedding vows one is cute! :] But I'll try thinking of some ideas too.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A contest where we have to put in a certain line in either the begining, middle or end. You choose the line but make it creative or imaginative as possible.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Since collaborating is for more than just couples, I think it would be good to cover all writers with a broader topic than "couples love."  I do like Brenda Sue's suggestion of wedding vows but this will limit writers teaming up in a way.

How about a contest where two people can share their love of a certain subject together?  Any subject matter --a discussion back and forth or points of interest shared?

That's it from me! lol.

--Nuala :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think the vows sounds like a good idea.  If you don't want to do it back-to-back with this last one just save it for the third contest.  I also like the idea of a "debate".  Both sound good!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Papillion

A contest where we have to put in a certain line in either the begining, middle or end. You choose the line but make it creative or imaginative as possible.

I also love Pappillions idea.  We do this in acting class, we call it a "ballistics monolgue" a title I think made up by the teacher!  We get three lines...the first, middle and end.  Usually, in class, we get to guess what the middle line was.  any way, it's a fun thing!!  : )