The Collaborative Writing Group : Forum : I'm cowering, so all you need ..

I'm cowering, so all you need do is flinch at me and I'll flee!

15 Years Ago

I am interested in working with someone. There is a few reasons for this. The first is because I love it, the second is because I support collaborative writing, the third is because I haven't done anything directly with this group yet, and the fourth is because I would like people to consider my variation of collaboration some time in the future. I wont plug that now, much, and will leave you with the knowledge that I am putting myself on the line and am poised, ready to write.

In the meantime, please give me some feedback on my pilot project. I'm getting quietly disheartened. Don't worry, it won't last long.

Bye for now.

Solst

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Solst!

Glad to see you made it in here. You are such a jewel to work with that I know you will soon have writing partners beating down your door.

Let me know what you need from me for your project and it will be yours.

Emily

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Dear Group,

This is a call for artists! There is a project being trialled on this website (I was refering to it above), which we are looking to move into its more exciting stages. For this to happen we need a number of writers to actually engage with it.

All you need to do is join the group and enter the competition, and if you are among the 20 winners, you can collaborate and could be published.
Here is that competition: Founding the Object

There is more information here at the group: The Archeology Of Inspiration (Pilot)

For even more information about the project read this:

In case you do not read the whole site, the resulting collaborative work will be published in one Anthology in England (It is not for profit, but could lend some valuable exposure and may be reprinted if it was a success).

Please talk to me if you have any interest. This group is not a community in the typical sense, it is a hub for the project.

Kindest regards,
Solst