The Critic Boutique : Forum : Greetings: What I hope to see ..

Greetings: What I hope to see in the future

15 Years Ago

I would like to thank all of you for joining my group and would like to warn you that I am a novice when it comes to moderating.  However, I am one hell of a group leader - unsure whether or not that is same thing - and great at motivating others. I created this group for one reason...I HAVE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR. If any of you have read " Overtime" you already know this. The problem is I can never find someone who isn't biased when it comes to critiquing my work.  That's when it came to me: "Start a group dumb a*s," and here it is.

Feel free to submit anything that you have already posted and would like a second opinion on or if you feel that it is missing something.  Submit something that you are proud of - just put it in a post.
Example: " I have submitted (Story / Poem Title) and I feel that it is the best piece that I have written in a long time.  I feel strongly about it and would like to know what you think about.

Better yet post an idea you have for a story or a book that you aren't sure of as a way to get some input.  I would like all of us to motivate one another in our writing as well as tare it to pieces until it something to be proud of.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hmm, this is just an idea, but perhaps we should open up the forums for people in need of a speedy critic? We could have a general topic where people who would like to have people look over their stuff could come and just place up a post :) That way, it would be easier to get to people who are in need of it.

All of this can be completely disregarded however, if no one feels up to it ;D