The Dark Cafe : Forum : Hey! I'm new to this group, so..

Hey! I'm new to this group, so I wanted to introduce myself!

8 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Shannon M Metcalf. I'm just your typical 24 year old guy, who loves to write. I'm a multi genre writer and I hope to make a career out of this, which is why I post to sites like this one! To be honest, I really do love this site the most. I don't know what about it that draws me in so much, but I can't get enough of it. 

Please feel free to read my work I submitted: The Artist (Chapter 1), The Mark Up (Prologue - Chapter 2), The Walking Dead (FanFiction) Barlie Harrison's Story and Never Quit Again (Chapter 18) . <--- That's just an excerpt of my current main novel project, which will be my third completed novel eventually! Feel free to critique and leave any type of comment you wish. Thank you for listening and I hope we can get along great. :)

ALSO: I have other work up as well, including an excerpt of my first completed novel, which is actually up on Amazon Kindle for 99 cents! It is, Lycanthropy: Blood-Ties. Just click on my name or search it up on this site, and you should be able to see it, along with my other work. :DD