The Experimental Society : Forum : Introduce yourself!!!!

Introduce yourself!!!!

14 Years Ago

Helllloo.
I'm Elissa.
Uhm, I like train tracks, writing and crazy b*****s. ... :D

Re: Introduce yourself!!!!

14 Years Ago

Hola Sirs and Sirettes,
I'm Devin and like things and stuff. But I mainly like cool, awesome and fun stuff... And things. What are some nouns you like?

14 Years Ago

hiiiiiiii. i';m ryan. i like things depending on my mood, but i always love creepy things. i just never show it :D

14 Years Ago

I'm Patrick, but call me Jason. I suck at introductions, but if you're honest, your vacuum sucks too. I'm a writer, I bet you didn't know that. I'm also an artist, I can show you my paintings and/or gallery at request. I'm also a singer/composer which means I write and sing my own songs. I'm 16 and although you may be 16 too, we're not the same age, because you have to sum up my age to awesome, and there's too much awesome to count. I'm usually on a plane. I travel a lot, although I haven't travelled in a pretty long time. I won't tell you where I live right now, not because you can just look at my profile and see for yourself but because there's stalkers out there (And to be honest, I'm running out of shovels and graves). I'm hilarious, but I'm also funny, and no it's not the same thing. I'm also very mature and serious the rest of the time. I'm good at math, and as such I know that there are 3 types of mathematicians: those who can count and those who can't. :D I'd give my email or fbook but maybe I shouldn't just yet. It's always good to stay mysterious on the first date, except if they're not a hot date, by which I'll show them how much of a jerk I really am from the very start. Technically speaking of course. 

Sincerely (Almost),

Jason W. F. Knight

14 Years Ago

Patrick, or Jason... Next time you can just by me dinner. I'm old-fashioned, I can wait for the e-mail address. But what in the hell is fbook?

14 Years Ago

Well, I am Claude Marks and I am here because I love to write. except when I have to write about myself, I hate that part. Feel free to read my stuff though.

14 Years Ago

Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done. Well fbook, my slightly illiterate friend, is also known as "Facebook, a social utility that connects you with the people around you." And I suppose I wouldn't be dating a guy really, although slavery can be arranged, with its precautions of course. P.S. to everyone: Try telling your girlfriend/boyfriend "Make yourself at home. Clean my kitchen." And you'll see what I mean. 
Another P.S. I'm not mean, I'm just sarcastic/funny, although some people are sensitive, so I'll hold back if requested... with 30 easy payments of $9.99

14 Years Ago

Haha, man I know what "fbook" is. I check mine every day. My humor is not easily understood sometimes. Or maybe you did understand it and branched off of it, which would have been awesome. And yeah, I don't date guys either, haha.

14 Years Ago

I tend to branch of off people in order to exceed my own awesomeness, which is almost as impossible as Tiger Woods being celibate. But then again I also tend to throw sporks at random people in the street and tell them that my dog's name is Lethimth McFkew

13 Years Ago

My name is irrelevant. My age consists of two digits. I write. I sketch. I play violin. I sing. I violently harass children on neopets.com. I also hate pretentious art snobs and showy people. Well, showy people who do it for the attention and not for the lulz.

I'm generally a negative person. I'm a video game addict. I have a bigger ego than most internet trolls. And my favorite word is c**t. 

13 Years Ago

Hello. I will not give you my name. I started writing roughly two years ago, stopped, and started again last January. I love philosophy, as you probably have deduced from my moniker. If you read any of my poems, tear them to pieces with criticism; I would appreciate it.

13 Years Ago

We got some honest people on board, haha.

11 Years Ago

Hello fellow humans, and aliens masquerading as humans.
My name is Ryan, I'm 25 and from a small town just west of Brisbane, Australia.
I love writing, thinking, reading, music and spaghetti.
I'm also a social activist, currently studying Audio Engineering and Sound Production at university (Oh yer im also a musician, mainly punk, metal, hiphop... whatever im feeling at the time)
I guess thats about it.... umm.... yerp... thats me in a nutshell... actually not a nutshell... im allergic to nuts.... thats me in a seashell?

11 Years Ago

Hi my name is Eric. I sort of work as a columnist for a University student newspaper. But it is only published twice each term so I am not exactly drowning in work. I am 24 and don’t study or do much at all for that matter, except writing and pixel art. I’m not funny and I am a bit of a c**t. That aside, getting friends here would be cool so feel free to check out my stuff, and I will return the favor.