The Experimental Society : Forum : You Choose Paper and Pen... Bu..

You Choose Paper and Pen... But Why?

9 Years Ago

What inspires you to write? Why did you choose to write? What genre do you love to write about most? Etc. Etc.
Let us all know why you're part of this society, we must know exactly why you choose not to be bound by mundane measures. What is your claim to the world? 

Re: You Choose Paper and Pen... But Why?

9 Years Ago

I am. That is why. Born with fingers to hold a pen, and raised to be someone who no one else is. I choose to break free because no one else will. They strive to be what everyone else expects, and I thrive on being the opposite. Mostly I write about personal things. I am a very closed off person, and when I write it gives people insight as to the chaos brewing in my head.

That is my claim. To be. And to be someone else.

9 Years Ago

S**t inspires me. And by s**t, I mean bad s**t. Sometimes good s**t. But mainly just bad s**t. 

9 Years Ago

I am inspired, but I am not motivated. For words are empty if there's nothing behind them. Therefore my existence is to be hollow if there's nothing behind it. Call me hollow. Because I am all that I am not, and all that I am not is everything I am, though I am nothing of what I am not, and everything I am. I walk. I walk on fire. For my words are ice. Melt. No. Never. My claim? I say it not... You just look and try to follow me, but you will burn sooner than later in my footsteps.