The F**k Offs : Forum : Thoughts on being gay.

Thoughts on being gay.

12 Years Ago

Im bi but I kinda wana what other peopel think bout being lesbian,gay,bi,tranny an ECT. thanx c:

Re: Thoughts on being gay.

12 Years Ago

I think they are good people who have every right to be married as you damn straight people! Maybe we are different, but you shouldn't tell us we can't marry same sex. Of course, i am in a straight relationship, but I like guys as much as girls, maybe more.

Re: Thoughts on being gay.

12 Years Ago

i havent been on WC in a while and i dont know if these groups are still running so maybe im a little late but. I am straight and have no problem with people who are gay bi or lesbian with the exception of guys hitting on me... then i have a problem but it can usally be sorted with a im not interested lets just be freinds comment. i belive they should have the same rights as those of us who are straight although seeing two guys or girls kissing makes me uncomfortable. my opinion may be affected because i have 2 Bisexual freinds one guy and one of my Ex-girlfreinds (yes i knew she was Bi it didnt affect our relationship) but i dont think it is