The F**k Offs : Forum : aliens

aliens

16 Years Ago

i believe in life on other planets, but i'm too lazy to give an explanation.  maybe later when i'm bored.

what about you?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I concur whole heartedly. They must exist. It would be incredibly pompous of us to think otherwise. They must exist because we exist. The universe is an ever expanding entity. It is not logical for us to think that there can be no other beings out there. Whether they are micro-organisms or millions of years ahead of us technologically and biologically, they do, and must exist. We will meet them some day.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aliens on other planets huh, sometimes when I think about off this planet I frown because there is so much I feel we havn't touched on when it comes to Earth, in relation to the arts, philosophies, etc. There are so many things alien to us here. But that is just me talkin!

Spade

Re: aliens

12 Years Ago

I think we're the aliens. 

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Miss World
I think we're the aliens. 

If we're aliens than who are the 'others'?

12 Years Ago

NASA is a really stupid idiot. We are all looking for carbon-based life. Textbooks say that Carbon is the backbone to life, and without it we have nothing. Well I am sure if they scanned Mars for non-carbon-based life they would find stuff. I am sure there are aliens out there, and I believe that they are wondering if there are aliens out here.

12 Years Ago

As i have already said in another forum im Christian so i belive the bible is 100% true and while asking about the dinosaurs i discoverd they are in the book of Job ALONG with Alians. also your all acting like Alians have to come from another planet and be green men with four fingers. isnt the true meaning of Alian somthing that is diffrent from us. here is 2 diffrent types of Alian, Cat and, Dog... who knows thay MAY have come from another planet ;)