The Happiness of Writing! : Forum : Your inspiration to write?

[reply] [quote]

Your inspiration to write?

7 Years Ago

My inspiration to write is my dear love. Without him, half of my writing just won't exist.
How about yours?
-Penelope H.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Your inspiration to write?

7 Years Ago

My inspiration to write is life itself.  I am able to put my mingled thoughts together only when I write them into my journal.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

For me, writing is a bit of a compulsion.  Some people have to work out. Others have to shop.  I have to write. If I don't, I feel a bit off, you know?

But I want to become a better writer so that my sons will have something to read and relate to.  I suppose I want to leave them some part of me they can cherish even after I'm gone.

I don't know if that makes sense:)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I write because it's a way to escape from the real world. I am constantly day dreaming so this is a way to put my dreams on paper. This way I can share all of my thoughts with everyone rather than just keep them to myself and just stay hidden inside my little shell.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I write poems from my experiences in life. Poetry for me is rather unique.

I loved it in school and was quite good at it too considering i was the guy who went out at the weekends and got drunk and didnt do much in school yet had the brains.

Anyway poetry for me is where I try to portray how I see things. How I feel about things.

When it comes to novel writing. 90% of the time im dream inspired. I have lucid dreams almost every night. I deivsed a method to remember these dreams and from there I use them to write novels. Or at least a good starting plot.

i love doing weights in the gym but I love writing too, id go mad if I couldnt write.

I think extremely quickly, so writing eleviates the pressure you know.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Penelope   maybe you know Ulysses   anyway--reading & writing for me is a search for truth, which sometimes can only come through fiction   since, heck, I really can't write EXACTLY about my old girlfriends--or females who have broken my heart---I look for wisdom--guidance   to avoid the mistakes I keep making   I find much wisdom and guidance in the gospels, but there are no jokes there--I like things that make me laugh--often things that make you laugh are things that are too true

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5