The Happiness of Writing! : Forum : Hello everybody!

[reply] [quote]

Hello everybody!

7 Years Ago

I'm really new at this.  So hopefully I'm not posting in an inappropriate spot or anything.

I'm interested in this group, The Happiness of Writing, because I'm trying to become a happier, more well-adjusted person.  I can get a bit dark at times and want to be a better person for my kids' sake.

I hope to meet you all soon.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello everybody!

7 Years Ago

Welcome buddy, im new myself.

Persevere onwards and work for what you want because you always get what you work for! ;)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey! As the creator of the group, I do hope to have close communication with all of you! I would like to thank you for joining and I'm sure you'll become a better person through here! 
Have you posted up writing? Do so, and I'll be sure to put it as Featured as soon as I can. I just changed both the Writer and Writing today (12/26/12) and will change it, possibly, by the 1st or 2nd of January.
-Penelope H.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello everybuddy!

7 Years Ago

I'm glad this site is still alive   check out me ebooks written under pen names like John Blandly or Rory Macbeth, for lack of anything better to do   here's a joke you can use--if you have a big head   it's just aweso without me   awesome--get it?   luv   JB    
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey I'm new at this to and I would like any help I could get on getting my boyfriends work out there thank u all any advice would help alot :)