The Horror Nightmare : Forum : scary

[reply] [quote]

scary

14 Years Ago

What was the most scary thing you have seen.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Kayako Seaki from Ju-On. She terrifies me to no end
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

A dream I once had, I was being dragged into a watery fire by a creature beautiful but raving mad. At one point I beleived the pit to be hell, that is in my dream those were my thoughts, that is was hell, and half my body was already wet by it, that this unknown creature was going to take my body, then I woke up.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Everyone is going to laugh but the most scariest thing I have ever seen would probably be the monster from Jeepers Creepers 2. I thought it was scary when he was hanging upside down on the bus looking into the back window.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Scariest thing I have seen-  not sure about that one.  I've witnessed an accident where the girl was crushed between a van and a light post and her leg was cut off from the pressure.  I've seen a dead body being pulled out of a truck that has rolled over.

I have felt the presence of evil, the feel the sound the knowledge that he is there.  

Scary movies- the ones that are so realistic that it could actually happen to your neighborhood.  The fantasy horror doesn't really scare me like the real possibility of your crazy neighbor flipping out and killing his family or his mailman.

[reply] [quote]

Re: scary

14 Years Ago

please don't laugh but this really freak me out ok i got a text saying this: hi my name is alexis  and me and my dad got into a big fight and he slit my throat one day a girl name (sorry i for got the other name i think it was ayllsa some thing like that) got the text and erase the text later at midnight she went to sleep fine untill she heard laughing so she got out of bed and sent the text but then the parents heard laughing and sliceing   ( ok i delete the message too and nothing happen to me but that freaked me out for like 2 or 3 days but other  then that i got over it)        ( i saw jeeepers creepers too yeah that thing scares me)
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Tora, the power of suggestion or thought can be over whelming and dip you off the edge if you are already teetering.  I grew up in California not far from the area the night stalker was killing. Friends and I were in that area waiting for someone and I used the power of suggestion to really scare the crap out of them.  You can turn anything into a fear by suggestion.   Think of the story of bloody mary, people are scared to do it because of what might happen, and so it is never really proven.  Now if you truly believe in spirits and such they prey on your fear.  Ever participate in a seance?  Well I have had two really bad experiences, the first was at camp, we had gone to a section of woods and did them there, we cleaned up the area before we went inside for the night (removed all footprints etc.)  The next morning a friend and I went down there and everything was moved around.  When we took the others back to see my footprints were everywhere, they had not been there before.   The second incident was at a slumber party, we had been doing them and everyone got bored, the birthday girl asked if we could contact her dead dog.  Out of boredom I said yes, I said the first thing that came to mind and the others repeated, after a few minutes the girl who had been leading before saw the accident that killed the dog.  She described everything from the dog to the color of the car that hit it.  The spirits prey on your fear, but can only hurt you if you let them. 
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

wow i never thought about it that way thank you oh and my friends said that post would had been good as a poem.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

What would be the scariest thing you have ever experienced??
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

my neighbor he's creeppy and werid
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Ok, you've got me. What is so scary about your neighbor?? For me I think that the scariest things are the hauntings.  I lived in a house when I was younger and the back bedroom was haunted.  It was always cold in that room, and late at night we could hear voices coming from it.  The first time my sister and I heard the voices we thought that it was my parents having a party, we went to see and there was no one there.  We could still hear the voices.  I have felt the presence of both good and evil.  So tell me about the neighbor.  
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

ok say like i saw my neighbor across the street then when i turn around he right there in front of me and thats werid so when i went to tell my mom and i look back he was gone dude that is not normal he's not normal my neighbor does freaky thingz man
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Ok, that is weird.  He may do it just to get a rise out of people.  Of course he could be some crazy mass murderer. LOL.  The amazing thing about writing is finding out how strong your imagination can be. Your mind interprets differently than others do.  The different and unique appeal to us so they stand out more to us than to others. I bet if you watched him more (from a distance(from behind the curtains)) (haha) you might solve the problem that makes him so creepy.  Or you might just learn how much you really need to avoid him.