The Horror Serial Novel Group : Forum : MY Serial Novel: Lamia

[reply] [quote]

MY Serial Novel: Lamia

16 Years Ago

Go see more info on my profile!

About: LAMIA is my new serial novel featuring a creature that not many people know about. The Lamia is a sea creature that lures the men into the water with her beautiful songs.

No, she's not a mermaid.

She's much worse.

Mermaid Cove, California; it's a nice place to go on vacation or to just get away for a while. Its beach spans several miles of the shoreline and its town is well known for the flower fesitvals and parades they put on year round.

Aaron Ashbrooke is down at the beach the day when he sees a woman rise out of the water. She's beautiful, she's lovely, she's everything he could ever want in a woman after the recent death of his wife. But when things start to go a little farther than a friendly erection, she shows him something that he hadn't expected...

Her razor sharp teeth...

That she wants to kill him with.

More Info:

You all here can read it on WritersCafe bit by bit as I post it up. I'll be posting up a chapter a week so everyone can keep up with the pace. You can also visit the website at WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/LAMIASERIALNOVEL (remove capitalization) and find all of the chapters in the correct order, which open up in a new window and link directly back here to WritersCafe. Please comment while you read, and if you like it enough, subscribe and watch for each chapter as it comes out. Recommend it to other people as well and help me get some more attention to my writing. Christian Dovel of WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/DOVEL100 (remove caps) created the wonderful image for LAMIA, so please visit his website and maybe even email him your thoughts on his art.

Thank you,

~Kody Boye