The Horror Serial Novel Group : Forum : Introduce yourself!

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourself!

16 Years Ago

Feel free to introduce yourself and tell you who you are!

I'll start off.

My name is Kody Boye, I'm a teenage writer of horror fiction, dark romance, thriller, suspense and mystery fiction. Since January I've been accepted for four different publications, one of which is called 'Prom Queen's Revenge' that you can find by going to www.freewebs.com/kodyboye under the 'publications' section. The other three are in the works/not published, but I'll tell you when they're coming out.

One is coming out in September, around the ninteenth and will be outfitted with an ISBN and printed through Lulu.

The other will come out in October in a magazine, which you will have to order through Lulu.

Anyway, other than that, that's me! Yeah, pretty uninteresting, huh? ::biggrin:: Just kidding, but I will add that--as of this post--I have twelve things circulating for Publication, so maybe more stuff will be published soon.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Bone Collector here I write mainly horror just started a new forum and I am looking for members and authors that would like their own forum there check it out at