The Howie Fan Club : Forum : Good grief!

[reply] [quote]

Good grief!

16 Years Ago

I don't know what to say haha! I've never had a fan club before, although there was that incident once where I was chased through the town centre by people carrying pitchforks and burning torches...

Of course you do realise that people are going to think that Sunny is a figment of my imagination and that I've set this group up myself now don't you...

I suppose I'd better start seeing if I can send something off then, eh?

Seriously though.... thanks very much - you've made me famous! ;-)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Bugger (poor choice of word from the only male member, I know) but I wanted to be number one fan and I�m only number six. Howie�s modesty here is in complete contrast to the assured and accomplished prose that he writes. He is a multitalented storyteller, capable of quick jokes and complex and subtle emotional journeys. You girls might like him cos he�s cute, I think Sunny�s kinda weird. You should see the private mails I sent her and never batted an eyelid, but enough of that, back to the Howie critter in his various guises. I don�t think he�s cute but I do think he�s a f****n� brilliant writer.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks mate - I really don't know what to say, thoroughly humbled. I did detect one thing though, no one else on here has mentioned any evidence of my apparent 'cuteness' or otherwise...

Hey I'm not pointing any fingers or saying anything.... haha!

But seriously, thanks for the positive comments, like I said before, coming from a writer with you're style, it means a lot.

Cheers homeboy!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Wait...Howie...are you under the impression that we love you for your writing? Just because you can make us laugh, cry, and run to lock the doors all in the span of five minutes, that doesn't mean you're talented or anything. I'm a shallow kinda girl, I just want you for your looks.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh that's a relief... I didn't want to get too big for my boots from a literary sense.

::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

LOL! I am with Kali!!! Hi Howie!!! I guess I am your newest fan! :)

xxoxx
Goddess
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am fans of you all - we seem to have collected som of the finest, strangest, laterally thinking and twisted minds in the WC here - very cool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket