The Howie Fan Club : Forum : Read Requests and Thank You's

[reply] [quote]

Read Requests and Thank You's

16 Years Ago

Dear all, I'm having to put my read requests on hold just for a while whilst I wade through the 100+ requests I have piling up here. Work has been nuts at the mo' and I've been working some pretty long hours (I've been training the Dutch Navy - go figure).

I will read everything sent to me I promise, it's just taking a little longer than I hoped.

That said however, those closest to me and members of this supremely put together group (thank you Sunny) will take priority.  This is not me canvassing for for members but, I guess, a little thank you from me to you for your joining this group and making me feel pretty cool about my writing.

In the meantime, if you have anything that you would like me to read urgently, please feel free to email me and I will drop what I'm doing (providing it's not resuscitating someone / sleep or... well you can probably guess the other!) and read it.

Thanks again for all your support, limericks and love letters (Chantal-lise!!)

Cheers y'all (to utilise a Sunnyism!). HoWiE

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you for the thank you's.  Now don't thank me for the thank you's for the thank you's. 

The only thing I would like you to read that doesn't have anything to do with you (I know, I know, you are gravely disappointed to think that I have a life beyond you and before you) is "My".  "My" is about my love story with (here I go disappointing you again with showing you that I have another man in my life besides you) Woody.   Woody is my Mouse as Woody is not his Christian name as I am sure Mouse is not hers. 

And, I was going to reprimand you for giving Ms. Mirman all the cool pictures of you which I have had to steal from her and put in my Howie album (Woody knows nothing about that).  Now I have found out from Ms. Mirman that she does fabulous detective work.  She hunts around and searches going into the outlands and the downtowns of the internet to find these pieces and facts of your life.  So I commend her for her cunning and stealth.

However, I am disappointed in you, my internet son, yes you, for not providing me with the picture that must have been in your Royal Navy portfolio (I'm sure you had to answer for that one).  It is the picture that is on Ms. Mirman's latest poem, yes that one.  It is the picture of you in a bustier and panties.  It appears that you were trying to micmic in some way, Dr. Frankinfurter of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  What disappoints me so horribly is that you know how much I love that movie.  I saw that movie before you were a twinkle (in your parent's eyes). 

So I believe you owe me a story request for the hurt that you have caused to my heart (guilt, guilt, victim, victim).  

Your fan and the originator of your fan club (more guilt),

Sunny

P.S.  If you heard, near to the ending of my "Air Atta Ca Talk" show which is on Thursday night/Friday am  at Midnight (Central Daylight Time) CUT -5 and which also will replay automatically if you go to my member page "Sunny" (With the big Rocky Horror lips, HOWIE) or the member page for "Air Atta Ca Talk" you will hear me say "I love you Howie and Stephanie".  Now Stephanie is Erotic Goddess but exactly who are you, Howie (existential question)?  So listen to the show to hear my lilting voice say your name.