The Howie Fan Club : Forum : Homeland Security Holding Stro..

[reply] [quote]

Homeland Security Holding Strong to Prevent Howie from Entering the Country

16 Years Ago

To all those concerned with Howie entering the United States:

I cloaked myself in the disguise of a teenager (not easy to do.  Took alot of strong wires to hold back facial skin to say nothing of the rest of my body.) yesterday and visited Howie's site on Myspace.

Howie has a map on his page that shows all the places he has visited.  Now if we are to believe the map it shows that Howie has not touched our shores at this time. 

I feel we are safe for the time being and that our Homeland security is holding up.

Sunny

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ah I did land once in Maine for a couple of hours before flying on to the Dominican Republic - I bought a Stephen King book (like you do).

But don't worry... I have you all in my sights... mwah ha ha haaaa!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Threat Level - RED

critical critical critical critical crirical critical critical critical critical

I regret to have to inform you that our illustrious leader, Sunny, has been temporarily hoodwinked by our nemesis and is being debriefed as we speak. It can happen to the best of us. Do NOT let your guard down! To feel safe is to feel sorry. Our borders have been breached and we must exercise extreme vigilance.

Sunny's fearless undercover work has led to the enemy revealing his potential alliance with Stephen King. This could only lead to the direst of consequences. Please keep your guard up, and be aware of all disguises. This man is NOT, I repeat, NOT, as innocent as he looks!

86512400-1182242049.jpg picture by CyberMoi 

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't know what you mean, I am positively Angelic!

myspacebackground1.jpg picture by blaarts