The Last Time Machine. : Forum : I hate making rules. As soon a..

I hate making rules. As soon as I make them I wanna break them.

16 Years Ago

By participating in this project you are writing a colloborative film script. In the eventuality that any income should be derived from this project you will be recompensed in exact proportion to your participation in these forums. Let's draw a line and actually claim right here and now some intellectual property rights.
Time is long and loopy so there's no need to hurry.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

okay, in the bar, in different rooms, should we stick to the same characters, or is it okay to be multiple people? also i think itd be good to have a discussion in case someone doesnt know whats going on. whos the girl in the yellow dress? i dont think i found when she entered the bar,... hmm maybe its just me, anyway, this group is awsome.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

One! One character each. Please, please, I am begging you don't confuse the poor b*****d who has to edit this down, or I'll have to pay him a fricking fortune. He charges by the hour. One!
Two! Don't fill up this thread. It's most important that the first message stays on the front page. Mostly Mucho Important For busy backson reasons. If you wanna general discussion thread don't even bother asking, there is a million ways to talk to each other in here and you're supposed to be professional communicators. Two!
Three! Most of you have probably already worked this out but this is being watched and not just by people in the cafe. Four! Rage On!...