The Last Time Machine. : Forum : Villa Diodati (external shot c..

Villa Diodati (external shot close to front lawn)

16 Years Ago

A beautifully discrete mansion in the hills overlooking the harbour. The gates are locked. Armed security guards patrol the grounds. There is obviously no way in without an invitation. The Villa had as many rooms as you need, just create a new thread for a new room. Don't worry about describing the rooms in detail, just by function. Please put (enters) on the way in and (exits) on the way out for editing purposes.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sits in a tree, well hidden in the shadows, watching the Security Guards while reading a copy of Dante's Inferno.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i watch from my bedroom window inside daddy's mansion... stare at the leaves budding on the trees, the sunlight pouring in on me... ive painted these branches a thousand times, and that tree looks a little peculiar today. i wonder if he's forgotten me... if he's found some one new to enfatuate with his nuances and profound understanding of the written word... i allow my fingers to trace the engravings on the wooden panelling below my window sill... close my eyes, and envision the faucets of his cheek bones- thoughts interruppted by jarring barks of the hounds, and i hear shotguns fire.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I was built on this hill during the early twentieth century. My original owner, the man who built me, took great pride in my exterior, and what he laid out in my interior. His wife went through great pains to ensure only the best was used in my construction, and for a while I was the envy of local society. Then something happened to her inside of me that changed everything forever.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The fatter security guard, the one without the tash, picks his nose when he thinks the others arent looking. But, he doesnt eat it... he just rubs it on his trousers.

For some reason, my shadowy self is disrupted. I can see my hand flicker a little. Feels wet. Then i find a lemon in my ear.

I throw it at the fence. With a crackle the lemon burns up. Smells like pancakes in February; though without the sugar.

"Each tomb had its lid loose; pushed to one side."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Over on the bench, where I'd placed the extra belt, a little green lizard... is it a robot bomb??? I've got to focus. Are robot bombs that small? What if they can make them tinier then that... tiny like a mosquito?

Buzz. Buzz. sldkfado. Buzzz. If you can hear it, you're still alive. I ask the lizard if he's bio or not. He nods, or chucks. Chucks then nods again. It's inconclusive. I'd like to just hit it, but it might be a f*****g lizard.

I'll have to go ask Chesney...

"George!!"
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rei

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

(enters)
I wake up in a beautiful room with wooden furniture. The sun shines through the open window as I try to figure out where I am. I get out of the bed and decide to explore the interior of this large mansion. I can hear the ocean somewhere nearby. My footsteps echo in the empty halls. I call out for somebody to hear. I feel a little alone and I continue my search for somebody, anybody

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The Villa suddenly vibrates, a deep dull vibration from deep underneath. A puff of smoke appears. One can almost make out the Man With The Hat On's face in the smoke as it disappates into the morning air.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Float to the floor.
Shadows upon cold grass.
Melds away from the guards around the perimeter.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

So, I get to the mansion and pull up on my hog with my black leather guitar case slung into my sidecar. I'm stopped 10ft. behind the limo in front of me. The guard says "who are you?" I say, I'm the guitar player. He says, "prove it, and makes me play Classical Gas by Dave Mason. I finish and say, so I guess that proves who I am huh? And the guard says, " oh yeah, but I just love that song." I cruise up to a party in progress.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

As the car turns, the Hipster's bag overturns around Chloe's still aching foot. She taps on the Hipster's arm, but gets no response from the young girl who almost looks like a child sleeping against the car window, her features relaxed. How can she sleep with "Highway to Hell" blaring, and Paul leering from the front seat?

"Hey, your bag spilled...And your notebook." That damned notebook she's been carrying around like it's her baby, is open to a page that has poetry on it. Chloe expected it to be secrets of a heftier kind, but reads: 'So it goes, on and on
my life.' Then carefully flips it closed with the tips of her fingers. A blue velvet bag has spilled coins onto the floor. Collectably old silver dollars from a Crown Royal bag.

"Hipster? Your stuff is all over the floor..." Everyone but the sleeping Hipster and Chloe is staring at the mansion. She looks up, too.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Finally, the right f*****g mansion. Mamu put the car away. We ain't gonna needing for quite a while by the looks of this lot. (gesturing over his shoulder as they tumble out of the car. Gestures to the front steps) Go on in. Make yourselves at home. Remember my motto. (Points to the massive carving over the front double doors --"PLENTY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM") I'm gonna deal with last night's left overs. (Farts ostentatiously and wanders off into the mansion.

{exit the car here if you want, or start a new thread for a room in the mansion. Try not to spread out to much. If you're alone, you're easy prey.}

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She stands on the lawn looking at the magnificent mansion. She grabs hold of Chloe's arm and says 'aren't you even slightly concerned?' Chloe tries to comfort her with promises of chocolate. 'Listen, Im not sure Im too well - Im going to try and find somewhere quiet to sleep for a while. Will you make my excuses for me?' Without waiting for a reply, she goes to find a shady spot to try and make sense of her day so far.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I suddenly wake, and realizing we are finally at the mansion, I grab my bag. I look inside it, and I see that the coins have gone....I'm frantically looking all over the seats, making people jump up and give me dirty looks.
"F**k off...those coins belong to my great grandfather..."

I spot them on the floor, so I crawl around on all floors, still half asleep, getting good looks at everyone's shoes. Lots o heels...funny that. It's raining, and the ladies can't help it, they have to have thier heels. Thankfully, I'm in my uber comfy blue and grey skating airwalks. Finally grabbing the last coin, I take the CR purse, and drop them in.

I grab up my bag, and I walk up to the Villa. But wait...my bag feels somewhat lighter...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Follows behind Narnie.

"Make excuses?...You're green around the gills." Turns to where the Hipster is beginning to walk toward the mansion and takes Narnie by the arm.

"All jokes about chocolate aside, I'm really concerned. Something doesn't feel right about this place. At any rate, you can't stay out here by yourself."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

They find shade under a blossom tree.

'Chloe, Im worried that Im out of my mind. Something is telling me that Ive met all of you before. I keep having flashes of.. something... cross my mind. Did you get any weird vibes in the bar? And the piano player... what is it with him?'

As Chloe opened her mouth to speak, a tall man stepped from behind a tree with an accordian. He began to sing a swiss folk song. By the time he had started to yodel, Chloe and Narnie were half way back across the lawn, giggling like schoolgirls.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

*laughing*
"Who needs Rottweillers when you have an accordian player wearing leederhosen to round up your guests..."

Then as they walk up the steps, more seriously...
"It feels like I've known you, Hipster, and the piano man forever. Even Mamu seems familiar. I've never been here before, but I know there's a system of tunnels underneath the house...A walkway to the harbour over there."

As they climb the steps Chloe pats Narnie's arm.

"I say if he wants a party, give him a party."

Looks back over her shoulder.

"As long as the accordian player stays outside..." She and Narnie exchange grins.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

theyre all filtering into the mansion now... the accordian player didnt work quite as well as planned... i hear footsteps in the rooms beneath me, and see a young girl frantically searching ... for what? who cares, probably daddy's latest drunken entorage from the seedy bar... They don't know what's ahead of them, what's behind them, and they sure as f**k don't know a damn about what;'s going on right now. I know i didn't. Ive seen them all before. Seen time stop for them and music play for them, all of them. the little one with the loose "I-wish-ihad-the-nerve-to-be-a-real-hippi" purse... the high heels, the gel-spiked- im not nearly as young as i think i am hair styles... makes me sick sometimes. They all just venture in herem unkowing ans unassuming, as if the world were in fact a decent place. as if people didn't wrench yur heart out, take a big s**t on it, then try to give it back like nothing ever went wrong.... It's too dark to see the tree outside, and trhe window sill looks desolate... its time to cause some trouble for his stupid ballroom guests. Oh, and Daddy isn't my father. daddy isnt his name. daddy doesnt even really f*****g exist for all sane intents and purposes... but here i am, locked up like f*****g repunzel... amnd i have to wonder... did he do it to nme, or have i done it to myself?

i take my brush with the metal engravings complete with mirror in the opposite side, ands run it through my long blond locks.

"You know what you have to do now. You know what comes next. Dont hesitate. Dont forget the closet doors, the rifles strapped to walls like some kind of sick f*****g trophie ward...

Just

F*****g

do it."

the brush cluds to the floor, i smooth my skirt, and peer out the doorway down the dark hallway. the noise is louder and louder an somehow i hear five songs playing at once. im not sure what real any,mmore, or if any of it ever was... but i know what ive got to do.