The Last Time Machine. : Forum : Bedroom 1

Bedroom 1

16 Years Ago

(Temp enters with Narnie over his shoulder. Locks the door behind him. Eases her gently to the bed and kisses her tenderly on the forehead, brushing the hair from her eyes. Takes off the ridiculous hat. looks into the mirror and shakes himself, transmogrifies into the original piano player in grey silk suit and fedora. Looks into the mirror)

Hah, perfect. Thank you. (bows over his hat in a sweeping bow) (the old man with the hat on appears in the mirror)

Old Man - Ok, just hurry up will you. Wake her up and see if you cant send her back here. Until she remembers we are all at risk.

Temp - Your wish is my command sir.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Her eyes flicker open and she sees....

herself.

Her reflection is hazy in the huge mirror above the bed. She turns her head slowly and sees the interior of the room is completely white save for some mirrors and the stems of white orchids arranged in vases around the room. She turns her head slowly the other way and sees the Piano Man. Without even considering why, she finds herself smiling at him.

'Am I ok?' she asks him. He sits down on the bed and embraces her. She feels safe. For the first time that day she begins to relax.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Without tension there is no relief, my darling. We proceed according to the Plan Without A Plan. (tracing his fingertips over her shoulder) We trust our immaculate instincts...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She looked him square in the eyes and attempted to sound stern. 'Who are you? What are we doing here? Why did I faint? Where are the other people I saw in the bar? Mmmmmmmmmph' her words were cut off by him kissing her on the lips.

Faint smokey whispers drifted from their bodies and dissapeared into the mirror above.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Knocks on the door politely then enters. "What have we here?"

Sees the two of them kissing. "Doesnt look to hot to me. Well each to their own and i have my own here..." Looks at the dvd in my hand then scans the room as they snog...

"Aha, a mirror. A bit one on the ceiling... way too big and way to ceilingly... there must be another... aha....on the wall. Who is the scariest of them all? Me?"

Walks up to the mirror and places the dvd against its reflective service.

All i can see is me walking around the electric fence like a rabid wolf... Then Ebby's face flickers in the watery glass..."Welcome back my dear."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

From inside the mirror

-"Where did you learn to do that Dashwood? I thought I told you not to let go of my hand, you let go of me, I'm trapped in here now, damn it, you novice, you f*****g genius. Have you been spending time with...."(notices Narnie and TEMP-- Steps back from the mirror, fading.)
*whispers*
"Dashwood, we are done for....you have to get me out of here"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Done for? Do not hide from me! There is much to do and know..."

Lifts the mirror from the wall. Its quite small and not to heavy. Then takes it out of the room.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

*Dashwood exits the room, slamming the door behind him. The lock clicks itself on.
He heads back to the TV room.*

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

(Looks at the mirror, at the strange man sneaking and stealing the talking mirror. Looks back at Narnie, smiles and shakes his head.)

There's less time than I thought. But time enough.

(They recapture each other's attention as she cups his face with her hands.)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

�Time is irrelevant� she says �There are only moments worth capturing.�

She feels his hand move up her shoulder to her neck and start to tug at the straps holding her halter up. She feels his slight anxiety as he fumbles around getting his fingers locked in her hair. She winces and cant stop herself laughing as he mistakenly pulls at her curls. He looks at her with his eyes filled with apology for his man-size hands being unable to achieve the simple task but a smile that speaks nothing but respect for her. She reaches back to take his hands and gently kisses them, then guides them down to her hips.

She loosens the knot herself.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She looked down on him and her mind filled with images of bygone days. Times they had met before. The feelings inside of her mixing with memories in her head and heart. Her motions became frantic and intense� he opened his eyes and looked into hers. His eyes widened and she could see that thoughts were bombarding his consciousness� has he remembered something about her too?

[The mirror above them starts to crack in to several prisms of light� they move swiftly and silently, forming a pyramid of reflective orbs. They take on a fluidity as they grow until ]

She knows him. She remembers him. She loves him. Their gasps are frantic as they realise that this is the moment they have waited for through long lost centuries and�.now they are joined, flowing into each others bodies.

[The prisms have accumulated sufficiently to reach her body. One lightly touches the top of her head. Instantly she begins to turn to glass - prisms of light absorb into her body taking away her features. Instinctively she raises her arms and they too turn into the prisms of light. As he looks at her the pyramid starts to recede and she is caught in the vacuum. She is pulled into the mirror, quickly but he sees that she has made no struggle. The mirror becomes flat again - every spider crack and whisper is smoothed into a tranquil pool before once more becoming solid.]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

(Reaches out one hand like Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Their fingertips part. A pause. He shivers back into The Oaf Caliban though its not clear if it is an act of will or a syptom of abscence. Exits the bedroom. Races down the stairway, brushing away inquiring guests who are shocked by the monsters and so forth, blows into the elevator, down the lift into the CONTROL ROOM)