The Lord's Scribes : Forum : God's Glory

[reply] [quote]

God's Glory

15 Years Ago

What was the time in your life where God's Glory was most evident and visible to you?  It could be a time of conversion or repentance.  Or simply a time of deepened prayer.

Mine was the first time that I repented of being away from Christ for a while.  I could feel the mercy and presence of God flush back into my soul and my heart was once again on FIRE with passion for our Lord!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

The times when I feel God's presence the most is when I sit back and marvel at his creation. As a fiction writer I try and grab the reader's attention by saying that the world my charaters live in looks like this, or has purple grass, flying dragons and such. But when I pray and look at the sky, tall waterfalls, animals, and even the grass I'm amazed by the complexity of these things. I feel Gods massive power overtake me and I realize that his book is the world and I'm a character. This is how I experiance God's power.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Wow, I feel the same way!  It seems to me that people get so absorbed in their action/fantasy adventure novels that they dont realize that we're LIVING the greatest adventure.