The OG Reviewers : Forum : interest in featured reviewer?

interest in featured reviewer?

17 Years Ago

Lola, hope you don't mind that i start a new thread for this.
I posted a forum thread under "suggestions" titled "featured reviewer" in an attempt to garner interest from members in seeing this site expand who it features and for what.

EVeryone on writerscafe writes and posts, but no on is forced to read. We choose to read and we choose to review. For those who take the time and effort and extend some helpful insightful critique and offer intelligent options toward clarity for writers, I think we ought to be considered some spotlight for our efforts.

We, the reviewers.

Writer's efforts take place off-site. readers who review are using their time on-site.
so the forum thread is here:

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

My two cents since I'm already a part of too many review groups as it is. I have way too many review requests as well.

I would think that writing contests on various topics with links posted, like many other groups, might be the trick. It's a nice, unobtrusive way to generate interest in what others are writing. The more we read of other people's writing, the more we are likely to review it.

Too much talent is this pool. ;-)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

oooooh. ha. well i'll be! a little competition. i like that. it's got a make-friends feeling to it. :)