The Online Author Fan Club : Forum : Favourite Author?/Genre?

[reply] [quote]

Favourite Author?/Genre?

12 Years Ago

Let's talk about our favourite authors and genres. Posting a link to their profile would be very helpful, and if you see someone has already mentioned said favourite author, mention another one<333
Let's see how many authors we can get!
-
-
-
What kind of books/stories/poetry.screenplays do you like? What genre?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Favourite Author?/Genre?

12 Years Ago

Genre: Don't really have one.  In all honesty, I think I'm more picky about the writing style rather than the genre of a book, story, etc. XD lol.  I'm just weird like that. :D

Authors Online (In no particular order): 

daydreamer54: 

Daydreamer is one of my favorite writers on here.  Her book ideas are always so unique, and I'm always sucked right in to her story.  She has two books finished books on here I believe, and a few poems and stories.  Her featured book Serenade is absolutely wonderful on here!  I loved the book, and was begging to read more.

detective mayisha: 

Mayisha's writing is pretty much amazing.  A lot of her stories are short, simple, and to the point which I like.  They always leave me thinking, and wondering about life in a way.  Her stories about Macey and Foster rock!  <3  I'm in love with it, and can't wait to find out more about them.  Her nano book Catch seems like it's going to be absolutely epic!  I can't wait to read more of it. 

Julie Beth: 

Julie Beth is an outstanding writer.  Her book Unexpected was wonderful.  At the beginning, it seemed a little rocky, but as she continued to write it I fell in love with it.  Her characters, in my opinion, seemed so realistic.  The sequel to Unexpected is also great!  There are so many twist and turns in the book, and I feel horrible for the main character.  Anyway, if you like a writer who has awesome characters in her story, check Julie out. 

Agent Liv: 

Liv's books are always fascinating.  She always is coming up with a new book idea that is unique and crazy.  In all the time I've known her on writerscafe, I don't think I've seen one of her books that I didn't like.  My personal favorite out of her books is Liv's Crazy Character Conversations.  It's a hilarious book with characters from Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Jurassic Park, and more.  It got me hooked on Criminal Minds, that's for sure.  

Alright, so I got to go do some stuff, but I'll be adding on to this later because there are a lot more amazing writers on here that need to be mentioned.   ^.^
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I don't like posting links. Deal with it. xD   I luff: -[detective] Mayisha -Aurora Lynn -Shnerd.Hates.Writer's.Block -Julie Beth -CheezitPhantonEater -[ -master-squiggles- ] -Gracie Catherine C. -Silent Knight -The Timelord/M. Saxon Gideon -Lizzy -Kiri Nells -~goh~ -Some Random Person   And some others.   Too lazy to list why. I might later.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I love Shnerdy.

I love Livi.

THEY MAKE ME CHARACTERS IN THEIR BOOOOKS. <3333 I wuv them. Their writing is beautiful. Livi has amazing dramaticness and Shnerd makes the best couples ever.
-
-
-
Genre wise...I read everything, but crime/thriller novels are my secret snack.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

i love princess zelda wannabe and genre it comes between supernatural and fantasy.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Me likey horror and fantasy... and pretty much anything that isn't life drama. Yuck. I'm my favorite author. I'm so awesome, everyone else on here pales in comparison. Woot. But I guess I can't say me, 'cos Liv already did. Aw.   
jk, jk     

I haven't really followed any novels on here, so I can't say much. Although, I do remember reading one a while ago when I first joined WC... I think it was called "No Destination" by... Diannesam?  Which is weird, 'cos that book is like complete opposite of my usual genre preference. And I've only read a few chapters.   But she's a great writer, so there you go.

As for poetry: 
Chris G. Vaillancourt 
Judy Ponceby 
PoppySilver  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Alrighty, I guess I'll finish my favorite writers on here since I'm bored. XD

Some Random Person: 

Her book Wish Upon a Star is wonderful. :)  It's about werewolves, which I'm usually not a fan of, and their adventures when they find out their secrets.  She's an awesome writer, and I would check her out if I were you.

Longshadow, Roxi, N: 

I freakin' love her book Unexpected Joy.  It was so sweet in my opinion. Cale was one of my favorite characters in the book.  Sam was also pretty amazing with everything she had to deal with.  

Alright, I think that is now everyone.