The Ot : Forum : Welcome to the OT!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome to the OT!

17 Years Ago

Welcome to the OT everybody! OT of course is short for "office technology", the course that we're attending while we sit on writer's cafe. This is where we waste time. And it's fun. *begin sitcom music*
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Speaking of sitcoms, I watched Full House last night. I don't know why, I think I was delirious from fever. Anywhoo, I can't believe I used to lap that crap up like a hungry puppy. The cheese factor is not gouda.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

haha. I'm a dork, I still love fullhouse for some reason even though almost every character annoys the crap out of me. little michelle is a spoiled b***h. and stephanie is a dork and a half. DIE!!!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Full House What Are They Now?

Danny Tanner = He's nuts. So wholesome on the show but if you watch Farce of the Penguins & some of his newer stuff, his sense of humor is dirty! It makes me like him so much more.

Uncle Jesse = Dumped by Rebecca Romijn and is nowhere to be found now.

Joey = Skating with the stars?!! Come the eff on! Did you know he dated Alanis Morissette when she was under 18, scandalous!

DJ= Now a born again christian, super devout and super scary.

Stephanie = Became a meth head. So rude.

Michelle = Multi billionaires but dress like eight year old gramma's.

Seriously though, if there is ever a E! True Hollywood Story on Full House, I am sooooo watching. The thing that kills me is that they stick to the show formula EVERYTIME. Bouncy fun...Serious issue...cue the sappy sitcom music...everything is rainbows and fuzzy bunnies again.Yay.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You know what I would love? If they did a reunion show where everything was incredibly dysfunctional. Jesse and Rebecka are going to get divorced, the twins started driving and one gets a DUI while the other turns out to be a flaming homosexual, Danny goes to a mental hospital for his cleaning OCD, Joey's career takes a dive and he ends up a hobo out on the street, DJ murders Kimmy, Stephanie goes on meth, and Michelle drops out of college and becomes a mooch on the rest of the family. GOLD!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

That could NOT just be a half hour show, definitely it would have to be a fricken movie. I'd pay full price for that even, never mind waiting for the cheap seaters.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Let's write the episode and post it in the humor section!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

LOL, yeah that sounds like a riot. They lost their house because Danny spent all his money on hookers and booze and are now living in a trailer park. I think the whole thing should start with Michelle in the early hours talking to a pink flamingo on the 3 foot long patch of lawn. It could serve double as to get everyone up to speed. Yah!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

BOOYA!