The Place To Be : Forum : Fast Cars...

[reply] [quote]

Fast Cars...

16 Years Ago

Well sence we have the gas prices.. i will ask everyone what is your dream car??

mine is a 1969 Shelby GT.. Black..
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

2008 Cadillac STS-V

I'm more for luxury than sport... still though, the STS-V will run you $79k straight off the dealership floor.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

As for as classic cars go, definitely the '69 Pontiac GTO preferably gun metal gray. And new cars, I love the hell out of my civic. You couldn't ask for a better stock 4 cylinder engine and transmission and I love to supe it up with a turbo and some other nifty little nic nacs. But if I could have a brand new car, I would probably go with the brand new GTO, tricked out of course. But then again, there are so many awesome cars out there. But I'm partial to GTO's, so I probably say that one in black. I saw one the other day, man it was sweet. I'm talking about the second edition, not the first, it wasn't what it was cracked up to be. But the 2007's with the right mods are awesome. I also really like the Subaru WRX. I love the watching the Rally Circuit. I wish Honda still participated. Anyway, on and on.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

If you're planning on going with a newer GTO, you might want to hurry - they are being discontinued. GM didn't sell them all that well, so they have decided to phase them out. I heard that they might redesign it though - but that's being extremely "optimistic". (I work in the auto industry, so I seem to always hear things about the American Big 3)

Quote:
Originally posted by Trey Pearson
But if I could have a brand new car, I would probably go with the brand new GTO, tricked out of course. But then again, there are so many awesome cars out there. But I'm partial to GTO's, so I probably say that one in black. I saw one the other day, man it was sweet. I'm talking about the second edition, not the first, it wasn't what it was cracked up to be. But the 2007's with the right mods are awesome. I also really like the Subaru WRX. I love the watching the Rally Circuit. I wish Honda still participated. Anyway, on and on.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks, but I guess I'll have to miss out because there's no way I could buy one now. I'm trying to finish my degree.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Any car that get me from point A to point B and back to point A. LOL I'm carless...any car now is a mere dream. LOL
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A black '68 Mustang with a white racing stripe.

OR

A BMW convertible