The Place To Be : Forum : Feature Members of the group

[reply] [quote]

Feature Members of the group

16 Years Ago

Ok sence this group is not just for me and all of you also.. i would like you part of the decision making on the Featured Members and Writings of the week.. I will change the members and writing each monday..

ok this is how it is going to work. if you think someone should be featured post reply and tell me why they should be.. like they are just great writers and you love there all there work or even more then that. up to u... you can nominate as many pple or writings as you choose.. i will then have a vote on who it should be.. this will only work if you partcipate.. so please do.. thanks morgan..
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

okay
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Remember me the idiot who needs help with turning the computer on? LOl! trust me that was a joke, it is not your problem that I am an idiot and I am a fool for not looking the group page over! It took me about 5-10 minutes to find this message. I will vote. I haven't put my work up yet and wanted to wait several days is that o.k.? Please answer that question honestly Morgan you can talk to me and say anything to me? I have given 2 reviews so far though.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I will have to look over our members and see who it should be. This is a great way for some one to get the recognition they deserve. I will get back to you on this.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I say Yira Simone she is a terrific writer and has some truly amazing pieces of writing.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert Luna
I say Yira Simone she is a terrific writer and has some truly amazing pieces of writing.

well sence i only got one entry this week.. i will change it the Yira... please send more entrys for the weeks featured works. and members.. thanks..