The Procrastinating Writers : Forum : Hi, does anyone want to chat?

Hi, does anyone want to chat?

15 Years Ago

Hello ummm I guess we can start off by saying what genre we like to write and what we like to write about?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I usually like writing fantasy stories..... :]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

when do people be here to chat?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I don't know...?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Not a lot of people I guess.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'd chat if i wasn't so ADD. I am all over the place these days!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I enjoy writing whatever I feel like writing. One day it could be a poem, the next day it could be a heart-filled story. I like writing fiction books :3

AND READING THEM TOO!

haha, I win... I'm one of the few that actually answered the question :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I like to write all kinds of fiction, from mystery to scifi to modern stories. I've also been known to delve into poems and scripts. I just don't have the motivation to finish anything...which is why I joined this group. I'm lazy.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I like to write fiction. I have about 5 stories in the planning business... hopefully I'll write at least ONE of them this summer. I just keep working out details, then nothing in the form of writing comes from it. T__T
Mostly I write poetry. I want to publish a poetry book this year. ^^

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I write any sort of fiction I feel like writing, only recently tried writing something of the horror-type and I'm maybe approaching the idea of being able to write something a little more science-fictiony, I'm a little scared though. XD I love writing things that have something to prove, some hidden lesson to teach, as cheesy as that may or may not sound.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

i like to write fiction and non- fiction, I have started a mystery in a novel( my first).

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

im pretty much writing anything these days. I dont like to just take on one genre. i get bored too easily

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

i just write whatever insanity comes to me haha. turns out to be crap 98% of the time, but occasionally mistakes come out that are half-assed reading-worthy. :P