The Quill and Parchment Bar : Forum : 3 days

3 days

1 Month Ago

I last posted in the forums 3 days ago and nobody has replied or started a topic of their own.  Are you people dead or what?  I really think I'm talking to myself and if that is the case I'll just have another account join so I can argue and fight in the forums.  That will at least get some attention.

Re: 3 days

3 Days Ago

Originally posted by Ian D. Mooby
I last posted in the forums 3 days ago and nobody has replied or started a topic of their own.  Are you people dead or what?  I really think I'm talking to myself and if that is the case I'll just have another account join so I can argue and fight in the forums.  That will at least get some attention.

Well one month pass and so far no one make a y post on your post. Lately at my head was if I make discussion group will be people join in and they will be active ? I doubt it now. For example yesterday was this site down but no one make comments about it. This Web site became collection of egoistic narcissistic souls. What I find funny if you pointed out on some issues at someone writing they will block you or spread lies about your personality. It will be great if I find someone who can give me honest feedback. Although I know very well what's my weakness. First of all my grammar is on level of toddler ,my writing is missing logic and there is no any structuresuggestions at all. But still I enjoy my writing even I know it's completely bad. I hope this group get some real discussion going on. But how I said before I doubt that.