The Realm Of Goddess Of Twilight : Forum : realm of twilight (landscaping..

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"ooohh.... wow, whhaat was that?" she asked holding her head. "what powers?" she looks at here puzzled
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A look appeared on her face as she wondered what was going on. She would sigh but didn't bother with anything
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at Surreal. As she watched Surreal she would decide to anger her. To see how much control of her power she had.

"Surreal did your parents jump a cliff....When you were a child?"
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She thinks for a moment... "as a matter of fact" she says with tear filled eyes. " i think they did." but that doesn't matter now..." she blinks back the tears. they were not tears of pain or regret but of hate.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Ah but it does. Why do you think they jumped off the cliff? Was it that they couldn't see a child more powerful then they were? Or could it have been they didn't want to raise you and couldn't think of another way to solve the issue?" She would say.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"I don't really know. i think it may have been a little of both. What do you think?" She asked. she turns from her as a tear falls, one single tear.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She thought to herself 'wow this child is hard to get angered.' She went for another go.

"Hey i think that they just couldn't handle the sight of you as they were told that children are sent from the devil with that kind of power."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Fire in her eyes she turns and says sarcasticly "Well my mother could have been a w***e!" "why the Hell does it matter, are you trying to piss me off!" she yells at her as the ground begins to tremble
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"As a matter of fact i was...I was trying to see how much control you have over your powers. You are strong young one. And you will have to work on your control."

She feels the ground tremble. She places her hand on Surreals shoulder and sends calm and reassurnce through her.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

she looks at her and says, " you could have just said something. Will you teach me to control my powers?" she asks
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Young one....It doesn't work unless you are angered. I am sorry i angered you and yes young one i will teach you how to control your powers. You shall master them."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"GREAT!" she jumps up. " when wil we get started" she asked excitedly.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Tomorrow...You need to get some sleep young one." She would say in a calm luring voice to make Surreal fall asleep.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Okay, thank you for everything. i will be yours for eternity." She is really excited about tomorrow and finds it hard to sleep.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would walk into Surreal's room and places a hand over her forehead...She makes Surreal think of peacefulness so that it would be easier for her to sleep.

"Sleep well young one..." She would say in a soothing voice.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

she is asleep, but it isn't very peaceful... she dreams, of her parents, she sees them jumping off the cliff. she yells and yells to them but they can't hear her. she wakes up screaming.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She enters the room that Surreal is in and sits on the bed. She pulls Surreal in her arms and holds her tight.

"Shhhh young one....Everything will be alright."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She starts to cry, "i saw them, i tryed to stop them.... they wouldn't listen to me..... they jumped and its all my fault." she cryed and cryed. blaming herself for what happened to her parents
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would sing a song in a soft vampiric language...an old language that was for the modern times....In the childs head she would hear a calm soft voice of reasurance.

'Young one....It is not ur fault for what happened to your parents. Do not be discourged because of what happened to them."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She looks into her eyes and realizes that there was care and comfort there. This woman that she just met cared for her. She rests her head on her shoulder and actually conciders that her parents accident wasn't her fault. She begins to fall asleep.