The Spectral Lounge : Forum : Featured Stories

Featured Stories

12 Years Ago

I decided instead of featuring two different writers, I would feature an author and one of his or her stories. It's less confusing that way. Everyone will have their chance, so just hold your horses! ::tongue::

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

Yay! I got featured :D Kick a*s!

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

Awesome! I will patiently wait my turn. :)

And, Thanks Jocelyn for all your hard work. You are...AWESOME! You give excellent reviews and this is a great idea for a group.

Chrissie

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

Thanks, you're such a doll! ::biggrin::

And your time will be approaching shortly... very shortly.

Jocelyn Elizabeth

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

Thanks for featuring me :) i just wanted everyone to know I've added more to my story so if you already have reviewed please check it out and let me know what you think.

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

You have a good story going. I can't wait for more! Please update soon, I will die without it. ::drool::

[no subject]

12 Years Ago

Yeah! Featured writer! Thanks. I haven't been on line much this week. My husband just had back surgery and I have been running ragged. But I will get Angenii Chapter five edited, because after seeing it from Jocelyn's POV I agree with the comments and will change the chapter, completely. :) Thanks for the review, by the way, it totally rocks. I will repost the edited version within the next few days, and then get chapter six up.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Chrissie

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5