The Storyteller's Guild : Forum : Intros

[reply] [quote]

Intros

13 Years Ago

^_^ I'm AF.  Call me Fox or Arctic Fox.  I am the mod for this and several other groups including the popular Writer's United group.  I like making group, because I love to connect to so many people.  I'm 19, a male, and a born fighter.  I am in my element in water and more so if surrounded by trees.  I am a Magick Player, writer, photographer, Athlete, and much more.  I try to be as well rounded as possible!  Welcome to the Guild; now let your story unfold!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Intros

13 Years Ago

Hi Im Rob otherwise known as Zendikar I love writing and reading and even more I love sports! 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I'm Nik, 26, got two awesome kids (both boys). Don't have much time to read and write these days (because of said kids) but I try to get around the site as much as I can. I'm a movie buff, music snob and amateur historian. Anything else, just ask. I'm very direct with people and sometimes people mistake it for rudeness. Not the case :)

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I'm Nick. 23. Writing for me is like eating; sometimes it's inconvenient, but I gotta do it or I might die (sorry if that description seems a little emo). I like reading as much as I do writing, so I look forward to reviewing my fair share in exchange. I live by the review-for-review mentality on the internets.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hi ya'll! I'm a mother of 5 and wife of a Marine who just switched to the Army. I write about what we've seen and what we've been through. I've gotten one or two messages saying that it's too raw or too real but it is what it is, I'm not going to change or sugar coat anything, I'm like that about everything in life. That's really all I can think of for right now, if there's anything else ya'll wanna know feel free to ask. Look forward to reading ya'll's work!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Glad to meet you all