The TARDIS : Forum : The Doctors

The Doctors

11 Years Ago

From all the 11th Doctors...which is your favorite and why?
Mine is the 10th Doctor (David Tennant) because I love his personality...let me make it clear with a quote from my favorite David Tennant episode: 'The worst part was that he never raised his voice...'

Re: The Doctors

11 Years Ago

Hm, even though I didn't really see the series with David Tennant but I did see from the previews that he seemed really good. I kinda wish I can see them. 

The eleventh doctor (Matt Smith) though is my favorite. He seems - to me at least - the most funniest, outgoing guy lol. And he seems very expressive... I don't know but he's my favorite... and I'm very reluctant to see the twelfth doc. But I'll try to keep open minded.

11 Years Ago

Matt Smith is the most "hard-to-adapt" doctor. David Tennant is the most...lets say "psycho" of the doctors.I recommend that you watch the seasons with David Tennat too. You won't regret it! :)I've seen all the seasons from 2005 till now...I'm now waiting for the 6th season. But I still hope that the guy they've mentioned won't be th 12th doctor...he's old and looks horrible! I can't remember his name, but I still have hope that there will be a better actor than him.

11 Years Ago

Omg... who will be the twelfth doctor??? I didn't know they were going to change so soon... well it has been or at least 2 years since the eleventh doc been on... which I regret catching it sooo late.

I heard that he's getting a new companion and .... ugh I didn't want them to have a new companion. And Amy and Rory is leaving which is totally unfair. It's very hard on me... I don't like change much and then it'll be kind of bad for me to be watching Doctor Who because that's basically what it is... change. 

But oh well... still try to have an open mind (reluctantly)

I hope that won't choose a sucky 12th doc too.

11 Years Ago

I like the 10th Doctor cause he's super cute and the 11th doctor cause he's really funny. (The 11th was the one I started out with, trying to watch episode 3 with the evil robot guys....the....Darlux? <--can't remember) Amy and Rory are my favorite companions.

11 Years Ago

Lol the Daleks. I started off with Matt Smith too hehe.

I caught the one where Amy, Rory, and the Doctor go to Venice. I'm trying to catch up on the episodes. 

I totally agree, the eleventh doc is funny and he makes me smile. Amy and Rory are my fav companions also.

It's sad though that they are being replace...=/

11 Years Ago

My first doctor was Christopher Eccleston.

My favorite doctor is the iconic David Tennant.

My favorite Classic Doctor is a tie between Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker

My favorite companions, in this order: Rose, Sarah Jane, Donna, Amy, Rory, Martha.

11 Years Ago

Amy and Rory are my favorite companions too. Have heard about them getting replaced?

11 Years Ago

my favorite doctor is a tie between Matt Smith and David Tennant, they're both so funny XD 
My favorite companions are Martha, Amy and Rory

11 Years Ago

Yeah, Amy and Rory just filmed their last episode, and the new companion is starting.

11 Years Ago

Sorry for the late reply...the last weeks of my last highschool year are very annoying and exhausting.I started with the 9th Doctor, can't remember his name. The only thing I remember is that when he got into Rose's house and looked in the mirror he had a problem with his ears! Hahah!Ohhh! And that he got slapped by Rose's mom (epic moment of the movie!)I like Amy and Rory, but Amy has an attitude that just makes me wanna slap her sometimes. But she has her good moments :)I just got an idea for a new thread!
See you there! :) :D

11 Years Ago

To the Imaginator - Definitely agree although I haven't seen David Tennant's shows. I see from the previews that he seems pretty cool.

I really love Matt Smith. I love his humor and his whole personality period.

To Lexy: Darn... I really enjoy Amy and Rory as the Doctor's companion. I'm very skeptic of this new companion but I guess........ uh I will give her (I believe) the benefit of the doubt.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Queen of ACE

To Lexy: Darn... I really enjoy Amy and Rory as the Doctor's companion. I'm very skeptic of this new companion but I guess........ uh I will give her (I believe) the benefit of the doubt.

Is/are the Matt Smith/Amy/(Rory) the only combination(s) you have seen?

One of the things that Doctor Who teaches children is that people leave, and that whoever comes to fill their spot has a specific role, and it's okay. You'll be hesitant, because everyone is, and no one will be what Amy is to the Doctor, but it's ok.

11 Years Ago

Is/are the Matt Smith/Amy/(Rory) the only combination(s) you have seen?

One of the things that Doctor Who teaches children is that people leave, and that whoever comes to fill their spot has a specific role, and it's okay. You'll be hesitant, because everyone is, and no one will be what Amy is to the Doctor, but it's ok.

Yeah. I recently had gotten into DW from beginning to mid April. And I find out that Iam a couple of years late.

And yeah I understand that.... I'm just not big on change. And I know it's like what's the point of me watching the show haha. Well Idk. I just really love this series despite that I haven't gave the other docs a chance... I don't know. Maybe I will one day... Maybe I will lol.