The TARDIS : Forum : Brainstorming time!

Brainstorming time!

11 Years Ago

You want to give him a challenge? Give him a walk in the park? Give him the chance to change something in history ("Let's kill Hitler!" episode type)?
Well...let's make a short story for a new episode of Doctor Who! You can choose ANY Doctor you want, ANY companions you want (a max of 3 companions) and ANY companion combination you want (ex: Rose, Rory, Captain Jack Harkness).I really want to see what your imagination can come up with :) I want to actually see your episode with the mind's eyes! I'm sure that I'm not the only one that wants that.I'll make my own episode when I'll have more free time from school work.
With all that being said...Let's make the Doctors proud!

Re: Brainstorming time!

11 Years Ago

okay cool =D

Um, how short does it have to be?

Because I'm not really use to writing things short unless if I was writing a poem... actually aside from poems I haven't wrote anything short at all. 

Anyways, lol back to the question

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Queen of ACE
okay cool =D

Um, how short does it have to be?

Because I'm not really use to writing things short unless if I was writing a poem... actually aside from poems I haven't wrote anything short at all. 

Anyways, lol back to the question

I didn't actually said a limit...you can make it how short/long you want :) Just make us "see" your episode :) you have ONE BIG ADVANTEGE: you already wrote a chapter of Doctor Who ;)

11 Years Ago

Oh ok lol. =D

That's true. 

I am working on chapter two but I'm stuck with this writer's block.=/