The Vampire Followers : Forum : ...Your Inner Vampire...

...Your Inner Vampire...

14 Years Ago

Okay so we all love Vampires. Well I am guessing we do cause we all joined this group. So tell me about your “inner vampire”.

If I was a vampire quite honestly I would probably kill humans. *licks lips*

I would want the ability to either:

Control the elements (Wind, water, earth, fire)

Read minds

See the future

I wouldn’t live in a coven (to many rules) I would travel with just a few vampire friends. Spending the night time hunting and spending the day time having fun. I mean we would have all the time in the world. Why not have a little fun.

Other then hunt and have fun. I would just travel the world tasting different types of blood. :P So what ability’s does your inner vampire have? Would you live in a coven? Humans or animals?

Come on people lets get these forums up and running J have some fun!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

If I were a vampire and could choose my powers this is what I'd choose : I would choose to have an affinity for the 5 elements (water, air, fire, earth and spirit) .

Also if I were a vampire, I would choose to live in a coven because then I would be with fellow vampires !

And if I were a vampire, I would feed from animals unless the human gave me permission to feed from them !

This was a good idea Worthless ! Thanks for posting !

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

if i were a vampire i would want the follwing abilities: 1. the ability to control the elements(earth, air, fire, water and spirit) and 2. the ability to control/manipulate the emotions of others.

if i were a vampire i would choose to live in a cove and i would drink animal blood.