The Wolf Writers : Forum : Role Play about Wolves!!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Role Play about Wolves!!

11 Years Ago

Dakota: she hears Lucas and Midnight talking to each other. She shakes her head. "Why do I need to worry about a wolf that likes me? I just want Midnight to have one. She needs it especially." Dakota tosses and turns while trying to go to sleep. She knew it was completely useless. 'Will I find anybody that likes me?' She thought in her head. She sighed loudly, hoping that one day, one very special day, it might happen. She sadly, for some reason, smiled, hoping, and not giving up.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: "Cenas is a loner, like me, and he heard some girl wolves talking about you." Then he shook his head. "They say that you are ugly and mean, but I know that's not true. You have a pure soul and a true heart, Midnight. (By the way, Megara, you can be more than one wolf.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name: Ruby Moon  Fur color: White with a back stripe along her back Bio: her parents were killed by hunters and left to defend for herself. Now she is the feared wolf. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I growl at this insult.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Lucas: "I know, right?" Lucas said seriously. He wasn't laughing at all. Then he realized that he'd better go."Bye, Midnight," he said quietly, and then walked away. "Guys, can any of u be Dakota's admirer?)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Faolan
Dakota: (next day) Dakota wakes up, still dreaming that she would have an admirer. She was a young wolf, after all. She heard a noise. "Ruby Moon?" she whispered quietly. Only Ruby could make a noise like that. She walked toward the place where she heard the noise. "Ruby Moon?" She called again.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-That was strange i think i have an admiror i wonder how many more i have that i don't know about
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Stormfast then cuts in. Stormfast: Black wolf with white on paws. Male. Has no known family but is said to be dead. He does have a mate with a unknown name.
  "Anything going on around here?" he questioned.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Wolf Lover, can u make a wolf that likes Dakota? I mean, you don't have to if u don't want to) Dakota: "Ruby Moon, what are you doing here? I thought you were out hunting today, friend!" Dakota smiled.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm making another wolf: Saheer: Family: he has none. All died in a fire-Color-Black with white markings-traits-is a loner, doesn't believe in mates, is grouchy) Saheer: "She's probably dreaming about a mate, that Midnight! with Lucas? I don't care!" Saheer kicked a stone with his paw. "I'm never gonna have a mate." (Saheer is not able to have pups with a female wolf) Saheer smiled. "And I want it that way, those cuddly...ugly pairs!!!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Or dog drawer? Please? Even Megara? By the way, I also draw wolves. I ll post it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(sure I will help you. What is it?)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Ill post it for story. Then u can see it wait. Tell me if its good or bad!!)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Can u be a admirer wolf for Dakota cause I need somebody)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Wait, wait. Post what?)

OH now I see.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Wait I'm say it again cause I made it way to confusing!!! Okay, so I just noticed that u draw wolves. Me Too!! And for the rp, I need somebody to rp as Dakota's admirer male wolf.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

( Sorry. What is a admirer?)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I catch another scent on the breeze.better go check it out i decide.I walk through the clearing and see two wolfs talking."hello."I say.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Faolan
(Wait I'm say it again cause I made it way to confusing!!! Okay, so I just noticed that u draw wolves. Me Too!! And for the rp, I need somebody to rp as Dakota's admirer male wolf.)

Well of course I draw wolves. What do think applies my name?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Oh, excuse us for a minute," said Stormfast.