The Word Of God : Forum : open conversation on topic: Wh..

[reply] [quote]

open conversation on topic: What do you feel about being with god/ struggles youve had

9 Years Ago

For me I've become far too attached to the ways of the world, and not of god. So much sins ive fallen in love with and I'm not sure how to feel love for god, its easy to just say it. You may think this next part I'm about to say silly or stupid but: iI honestly want to become a soldier in heaven when I die and help save people, but I feel weak and just, not good enough. I've prayed and I feel that god is in my life but, I can't shake the thought that I might just be at square one the entire time. Post freely about this.
[reply] [quote]

Re: open conversation on topic: What do you feel about being with god/ struggles youve had

9 Years Ago

Man Iwould love for someone to comment :<

[reply] [quote]

Re: open conversation on topic: What do you feel about being with god/ struggles youve had

8 Years Ago

Soldier in heaven. I would think a heavenly soldier would fight right here on earth. Be the warrior now. For what I sew on earth will be reaped in heaven. I have no answer for you. But I know My God is alive in me. I feel him in my very soul. Wisdom and truth. Fear of God is the beginning of knowledge. But not all knowledge is wise. Search the old ways and listen. Forget all you have been taught. Open your eyes and hear your God.