The Working Writer : Forum : Are you Active?

[reply] [quote]

Are you Active?

12 Years Ago

With as many social networking sites, blogs and forums on the Internet, it's no wonder the majority of us left when Writer's Cafe crashed and lost all of our writing in 2009. After spending time on my blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc., etc., I still find what I need here - a community of writers using their creativity and keen eye for writing to help one another. That's what Writer's Cafe is for me. 

I still run a blog and position myself on other spaces, but need some obscurity in my creative writing. So, here I am, back at the group that really defines who I am as a writer - someone trying to balance my creativity with my professional and personal life. 

That being said, who's with me? I'm afraid the group admin is no longer active. Should we start another group or get this one running again?

[reply] [quote]

Re: Are you Active?

12 Years Ago

Hey, I haven't been on in a while myself, but reading your post hit home. This site is about support.

I'm looking for someone to trade books; as a reviewing process. If each of us could have something to report in two weeks, that would be great. If anyone is interested, please say the word.