The Writer's Id : Forum : It IS a contest!!!

[reply] [quote]

It IS a contest!!!

16 Years Ago

Who is YOU?May 7, 2007 - May 14, 2007Win win a featured spot and a little award icon

Question: Do you guys think I should open this up for the whole cafe? What does your experience with other contests tell you? Ya' see, I have no previous experience . . .
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Note: I changed the ending date for the contest from the 14th to the 21st . . . I was also thinking about opening it up for voting . . . or maybe the next one? What do you guys think? Which do you prefer?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, I'm inviting all members to add something to the contest again (so far I've only had a handful of entries - given, we are only a handful of peoples - albeit the handful is growing . . . ) . . . If you've already submitted and you get another invite - please, forgive me. :) So far so great. You are all awesome. ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Don't forget to submit something before May 21st when the contest ends! So far, we've had some awesome entries . . . can't wait to hand out a few little award thingies ;)

::cool::
This is one cool group of peoples . . .
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, the contest is OVER. We received 23 submissions, which I thought was very cool . . . I will read over them and try to have winners posted in the next two days. At the latest, by Friday. You guys are great! Can't wait!

If you'd like to post feedback and ideas for future contests, please do so . . . I'm thinking we need an essay contest - open for votes from the entire cafe . . .