The Writer In All Of Us : Forum : Why write?

[reply] [quote]

Why write?

17 Years Ago

I want ot get as many views as possible. Don't be shy!
Why do we write?

I write to understand my own emotions and to connect with myself and others. To me writing helps me understand life and give me a glimpse at myself and my potential.
I write when i am upset or confused, if i need to rememeber an event that is significant in my life.

Why did you join this group?
Do you ever have trouble finding something to write about?

Why do we write...tell me your thoughts or just drop me a line to say hi or if u want your work reviewed.

Love Colleen ::smile::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::confused:: I'm evil...a heartless evil doer, I make my characters suffer, and they suffer, that's why I write, to make them suffer...my characters that is in my twisted plots, or I do comical writing and talk about pimples, being popped, still they suffer, LOL

I'm a big Edgar Allen Poe fan so I do those things, and I wickedly think ha! I know what to write about, lets make a real scary story, and I do it. I'm still working on style, characterization, plot, flow, context, conversation, and so on, so I guess I suffer more, LOL, but I do love to write, and it's my passion.

I also write to get my feelings out, but mostly because my mind is so twisted, I go why not make a story where others go, woe, that was weird, muah!

---MIshel ::biggrin::