The Writers' Coffeehouse : Forum : Honesty isn't always the best ..

Honesty isn't always the best policy!

2 Years Ago

I hadn't really wanted to join the group, but my friend persuaded me to join the dozen or so in the village hall.

He said it would do me good to discuss openly any issues I found frustrating or annoying. The subjects were wide ranging! From blocked drains, pot holes, poor neighbours! Now, that was something I could contribute to! 

Just recently, the house next door changed hands and moving in were a couple whose style of living was completely different to mine. 

I was a closet nudist! On any sunny day I could be found walking, gardening, laying on a sun bed completely naked. All in the confines of my garden. 

Confiding to the group that I was a nudist caused some closer interest to some. It proved to be an eye opener to one or two!
Now that I had their attention it was easy to describe my 'poor' neighbours!

Last Summer proved to be the turning point when the young woman next door somehow managed to find a gap in the thick hedgerow and scramble through. As usual I was laying naked on my sunbed and applying sun cream to my chest. 

A hand on my penis was a complete shock and caused me to sit up and jack knife my body trapping the woman's hand. She tried to apologise but with her hand now firmly grasping a growing nine inch shaft, that proved to be impossible. 

The point I was trying to make to the group was that 'the higher the fence, the better the neighour' . In my case, that wasn't the point and I certainly didn't let on that I have regular and delightful sex with a couple of sex mad spinsters!