The fallen : Forum : Tied

[reply] [quote]

Tied

10 Years Ago

I'm just so tied I thort once I left school I wouldn't be bullied anymore I thort no people would be around to do so but I was wrong and I'm just so tied now so so tied enternal sleep sounds good some times but only some times I stay awake for them that needs me but at the same time I'm still so tied
[reply] [quote]

Re: Tied

10 Years Ago

Remember that we're all here for you. :) Try to do something new everyday, it helps keep your mind off things. :) Keep writing! And as for bullies, they're all arrogant idiots. All they want is a reaction from you, so whenever they try something brush it off and later do something nice for them. It confuses the hell out of them. >:) Stay strong!! <3
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

:/ MN, you can talk to me you know. sweetie i know its hard to ignore people like that but to alot of them its a joke, youve proberly already told them you seriously dont like it but i guess its worth a try. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

First thing it first you need to stay in school because that will help you find happiness in the long run. Getting a job money life etc. So please go back.
Second bullies are just asswhipes. (Pardon the language) but if they are really bothering you (I would also like to ask what they are doing) you need to report them. If the school doesn't do anything you CAN take it to the cops because that is HARASSMENT and it is ILLEGAL. 
If you need anymore help I'm here for you, we're all here for you. Sometimes life is exhausting but all you can do is take a nap and feel better when you wake. You need to go back to school and report those jerks. Best of luck feel free to contact me on your own if you need any more help :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hey, I've been in your shoes. I was bullied quite severely through elementary school (grades 1-8) and I first started attempting suicide at age 10, cause I had other stuff going on as well. ... anyways that's not the point.

What I'm trying to say....is on some level I understand. It's hard and I will admit, I faked being sick a lot so I wouldn't have to go to school. It's not something I'm proud of. But things DO get better. If worse comes to worse, try transferring schools.

I just want you to know that you aren't alone and there's people out there who understand....and CARE!!!!!! Never give up!!! You're stronger than them!! Please don't let them win, it's heartbreaking to see so many youth committing suicide because of bullying. So many things that they never get to do, so many lives that they will never get to touch. You are/will be someone's angel who changes their life in some major way....and probably without you ever knowing!! So please don't give up now before you get to do that. Know that people DO care and love you...and that those people who are bullying you don't matter. Try to forgive and keep on moving forward with your head held high. You can do this!! I believe in you...